• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
hmm. Not bad but also not good. Maybe blink is just not for me anymore

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was a hard turn off of their new stuff inititally.. but over time I've grown to love it even more than the original stuff I loved (Dude Ranch, Enema of the State).

On first listen I think this is very okay.. but I expect it will grown on me as well. I really like their new themes/etc as they speak to me as an old ass fart.

There's no edge or feeling to any of this. Old folks need to stop.

LOL good timing. I don't think bands need to never change. They get older too?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm digging it but not in love with any of the songs just yet. "Generational Divide" is also a short but sweet track though.

I am in love with the new Simple Creatures song, which is Mark's side project with Alex from All Time Low. Very dark song with a great hook. Singing that bridge out loud every time.

Oct 27, 2017
I kept reading interviews that this would be a return to the Self-Titled sound. Definitely not hearing it so far.

I liked California, but the very best thing to come out of that album is it got me listening to the Trio. I think I've played Is This Thing Cursed? more than any other album in the past year.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
This is the best song they've done with the new line up IMO. Probably not a coincidence it heavily features Skiba lyrics and vocals. Need more of this, let him loose.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
The best Blink did after Tom left was Brohemian Rhapsody. Kickass riff. All of this other stuff is some overproduced wank.

grang

Nov 13, 2017

Just like we all expected, a Blink 182 music video featuring a bunch of kids doing Fortnite dances

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first thing I've heard from them since they were the Tom Mark and Travis show a billion years ago. This is good. I can enjoy this.

I also have no taste whatsoever. But regardless, it's really cool to see Mark and Travis producing together still. I'll have to look into their other recent work, I didn't even know there was other recent work.

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017

Hate to say it, but might be more into this new Angels and Airwaves song than any of the singles for the new Blink album

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017

Hate to say it, but might be more into this new Angels and Airwaves song than any of the singles for the new Blink album

I hate to agree... I thought California was a really solid debut for Matt, but every one of these new songs have been genuinely bad.

Meanwhile this A&A song came on Spotify and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Also the drum mix is really punchy which I appreciate.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's really good and imo better than California.
The singles were not indicative of the album at all.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Album leaked. No Heart to Speak Of is top tier, sounds like an evolution of their sound from Untitled.