• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
In the blue states... not really.
in the red states... most likely.

and the more sick there are in the red states, the more likely they are to invade the blue states to try to get medical help.

A lot of people aren't going to the hospital until they're in respiratory distress.
That part of SARS-CoV-2 moves so fast that another state is not going to be an option for anyone at that point.

electricblue

Oct 27, 2017
In the blue states... not really.
in the red states... most likely.

and the more sick there are in the red states, the more likely they are to invade the blue states to try to get medical help.

the south will rise again!
seriously tho this isn't going to happen, once people start dying in droves the pressure on mayors and governors around the country will be immense as people start to panic

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Deaths are ramping up so fast there's no way he tells people to go back to work. He already delayed it from next week to Easter, he'll make up a shitty excuse/lie to further delay it.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
twitter.com

Sahil Kapur on Twitter

“Drumbeat getting louder...”

kR9ycZq.png

INManwd.png

HQGbqpr.png
I just realised why america call so much thing "war on x".

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hate to be that person but now is the time to be thinking about a general strike

Never gonna happen, as you've already noticed in this thread. I find it ironic the projection of power that americans love to do, from personal guns to aircraft carriers, while at the same time ignoring or straight up denying the massive power that people together actually hold.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
Good Luck America because this man is leading you to ruin. I just hope if people have to die its people dumb enough to not realise how serious this is

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Right? It's insane how long ago "grab 'em by the pussy" seems these days.

Or the time he looked directly at a solar eclipse? Or the time he asked why he couldnt use nukes? Or the time he got impeached but was simply let off the hook? Or the time he could have started World War 3 by randomly fucking with China and Iran?

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Every Trump press conference summarized in one image:

tawtxFC_d.jpg

At least even Gov. Hogan of Maryland, who is Republican and normally a GOP Stan, says there is no way things go back to normal in two weeks.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BBC News - Coronavirus: What this crisis reveals about US - and its president
www.bbc.co.uk

Coronavirus: What this crisis reveals about US - and its president

Nations, like individuals, reveal themselves at times of crisis. So what does this global catastrophe tell us?
Nations, like individuals, reveal themselves at times of crisis. In emergencies of this immense magnitude, it soon becomes evident whether a sitting president is equal to the moment. So what have we learnt about the United States as it confronts this national and global catastrophe? Will lawmakers on Capitol Hill, who have been in a form of legislative lockdown for years now, a paralysis borne of partisanship, rise to the challenge? And what of the man who now sits behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office, who has cloaked himself in the mantle of "wartime president"?

Of the three questions, the last one is the least interesting, largely because Donald Trump's response has been so predictable. He has not changed. He has not grown. He has not admitted errors. He has shown little humility.
Pretty damning opinion piece on how Trump's doing on dealing with Coronavirus...

Nothing we don't already know but it seems internationally he is fooling no one like he is in the US.

ps3ud0 8)

Last edited:

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
People aren't going to risk their lives for the greater good of the economy, or to save wall street. As much as his cult wants it to happen.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
In a hundred years, people will be like "But couldn't those folks see this was all wrong? None of this makes sense. How could they go along with it?"
Well, future person, people went along with Nazism too, didn't they? It's quite simple actually. These "leaders" find the one thing people care about (it was nationalism then, it's money now), and use it to brainwash them.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
The economy will not get back to normal when over the half the nation or more knows its not f'n possible. No country will even accept our disease ridden peeps.

He expects we are all just gonne forget this happened? Ha.

Cheeto can't fix it. I mean duh...

Edit: There is one option. Test EVERYBODY. Sick stay home, everyone else back to work.

So hey, I guess you better get fucking started!

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

twitter.com

Mark Joseph Stern on Twitter

“The Federalist death cult in action. These psychopaths are going to get people killed. https://t.co/ZzuGAPAHzx”

twitter.com

The Federalist on Twitter

“It is time to think outside the box and seriously consider a somewhat unconventional approach to COVID-19: controlled voluntary infection. https://t.co/n4N5MNeaxW”

The right-wing's rapid and united mobilization into "Mammon demands sacrifice in blood" really isn't something I'm going to get numb to, is it. Like holy fuck.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Has no one explained to him the risk to the stock market/economy (if nothing else) if he moves to kill shutdowns/shelter in place orders and the spread of this just gets much worse than it already is? Especially if people (other morons) take this as a cue to stop caring about social distancing again while the virus is still raging.
Can't tell if it's worse if you don't do any testing *taps forehead*.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Could we partially re-open things if states limit most travel between states and within states between cities after a few weeks of keeping as many people at home as possible?

Then again even that may not feasible considering how many people commute to work.

Cities are really going to be hit hardest by this. A lot of people depend on public transport and in general there is just not as much space.

iyox

Oct 25, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!

4:04 PM - Mar 25, 2020

He's really going to have to be removed. He won't believe that this is actually a disaster and not just entity that isn't out to specifically "get" him.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

morningconsult.com

As Trump Eyes Restarting Economy, Nearly 3 in 4 Voters Support National Quarantine

Even as top officials in a dozen states and counting announce mandatory quarantines -- prohibiting all nonessential activity and imposing near-lockdown measures to blunt the spread of the coronavirus — the Trump administration has rejected enforcing such measures nationwide, with Vice President...

Go9dlFs.png

He doesn't care. His mind is now set on opening for Easter and nothing will stop him from trying to make it happen.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
It has been pretty clear for a long time that for corporate america, the economy is much more important than life.

That's why the hypocrites don't care about climate change (future) or wars (other people) or immigrants (not americans).

But it's on another level now. The economy is even more important than american lives. This shithead is ready to sacrifice his own people for his reelection chances. And a shit load of his fanboys are ready to die for him.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

'tis the greater honour to die in the service of the nation, Trump and multi-Billionaire job creators, for together they form the holy trinity.

Honestly, any other civilized nation would have had systems in place to stop with the death cult unhinged right wing fringe propaganda but America is truly special. I didn't know how special it was until this global crisis.

Good god, there's really end to the depth of this barrel.

I really hope that our government ensures that our borders stay closed excepting essential workers if Trump does decide to lift quarantine measures (regardless of qualifying conditions) on Ostern.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018

👆 Here's a tweet that can't be quoted too often. Straight fire.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!

4:04 PM - Mar 25, 2020

"Why aren't you getting your ass back to work? How un-American of you!"
--Your neighbor/your boss/your local feudal baron three weeks from now.