• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I went for a walk on an isolated path today. Kids were playing at the park while their parents sat and watched. More kids were on a baseball field running and playing. Elderly folks were walking their dogs. Everyone walked in tight knit groups while I walked on the opposite side of the path. Cars were zipping by on the adjacent street like normal.

People are done being quarantined. Trump won.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
ET-Tly1-VAAAbf54.jpg
We never learn, do we?

dkeane

Oct 27, 2017
I went for a walk on an isolated path today. Kids were playing at the park while their parents sat and watched. More kids were on a baseball field running and playing. Elderly folks were walking their dogs. Everyone walked in tight knit groups while I walked on the opposite side of the path. Cars were zipping by on the adjacent street like normal.

Where? That's nuts

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Just wait two weeks. Reality is about to hit the general population like a train. The math is overwhelmingly bad now.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He won...for now.

That'll change soon enough, because shit's about to get real.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

Those people are insane. We're not even at the worst part of the outbreak yet.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Just listening to him speak and it's lie after lie... astonishing no-one bothers to call him on it any more.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017

morningconsult.com

As Trump Eyes Restarting Economy, Nearly 3 in 4 Voters Support National Quarantine

Even as top officials in a dozen states and counting announce mandatory quarantines -- prohibiting all nonessential activity and imposing near-lockdown measures to blunt the spread of the coronavirus — the Trump administration has rejected enforcing such measures nationwide, with Vice President...

Go9dlFs.png

Well at least we now know the percentage of elite cult members.

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
All these guys that are saying let's go to work, if some people die, too bad, should sign a "do not ventilate" order.