• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

obin_gam

Oct 25, 2017
Sollefteå, Sweden
Follows Greta through 2019 and 2020, when she has to cancel her journey to South America and the rest of the world because of the pandemic and she manages to interview more scientist and scholars, and David Attenborough, and looks up some possible solutions.

greta-lyssna-inte-pa-mig-svt-play-serie-stream.jpg

Hulu (US)
BBC iPlayer (UK)
ABC iview (AUS)
SVTPlay (Scandinavia)

It works great as a sequel to the I Am Greta doc a few months back, as it picks up right as that doc ends, and again highlights how unwilling high ranking politicans (like for example Angela Merkel) are to dare to do anything of value more than say they are "for" the climate. She also manages to visit some places affected by the rising temperature. What brought me to literal tears is when she visists Paradise, CA and they show footage as well of the survivors fleeing the city during the inferno, and that aftermath.

A side note I want to bring up is the words it starts with, Don't listen to me - which is the Swedish title of the series - she knows and is annoyed by the focus on her - which this thread is sort of guilty of lol - and want people to listen to the science instead, but at the same time she also knows that as long as people DO listen to her she wants to bring the climate crisis to the forefront.