• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

刀塔自走棋 - AUTO CHESS |OT| Android apk available info in OP

Oct 25, 2017
Riot's finally got their new game. League of Auto Chess on the way. Can't wait to watch my units miss all of their skillshots.

Then again, Tencent's got their hands all over gaming. Fortnite Auto Chess, coming soon only to Epic Game Store.

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Riot's finally got their new game. League of Auto Chess on the way. Can't wait to watch my units miss all of their skillshots.

Then again, Tencent's got their hands all over gaming. Fortnite Auto Chess, coming soon only to Epic Game Store.
I kinda want Nintendo All-stars Auto Chess
Do it Bowser

Oct 26, 2017

Are they actually doing it? Because that'd be great.

I want a polished stand alone version of this (and way more fleshed out with variety).

Oct 25, 2017
Are they actually doing it? Because that'd be great.

I want a polished stand alone version of this (and way more fleshed out with variety).
Probably? But no evidence other than "somebody's gotta" and Tencent filing for the trademark mentioned in the earlier quoted tweet.

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be best if the creator's got some money out of it, but yeah first to market prolly gonna clean up

Oct 25, 2017
corvallis, OR
i want the creator to get recognition but the game as far as i am concerned just moved on development too slow and stagnated

someone with money is inevitably gonna eat your lunch

Lyng

Writer at Joypad.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
i want the creator to get recognition but the game as far as i am concerned just moved on development too slow and stagnated

someone with money is inevitably gonna eat your lunch
This is a little weird to me considering how often they balance change and that we just had several new heroes added

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to this as an esports, needs to have % chance like poker and we good

Hell yeah! First roll had three bat riders. Decided to lock it down and the boy led me to a 100% victory. He even grew up into Manta Man by the end.
100% winner candy dinnar

Haz

You have seen.
Oct 25, 2017
3x bat rider start can totally be a trap and not work though lmao
Played my first game in a while and got ez 1st transitioned to Knights at like Round 15 after looking at board state from 0 knights.

Oct 28, 2017
Japan
3x bat rider start can totally be a trap and not work though lmao
Played my first game in a while and got ez 1st transitioned to Knights at like Round 15 after looking at board state from 0 knights.
Oh, definitely. I locked him thinking that it was a bad move but couldn't resist. I got lucky to find troll warlord and get troll4 pretty quickly.

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Patch up!

Courier buffs shows how many of each you have now

Last edited:

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if I could play this on mobile. 40 minutes seems like a long time to stare at a phone.

I just want to be able to buy candy they had already taken down the store when I started playing

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I could play this on mobile. 40 minutes seems like a long time to stare at a phone.

I just want to be able to buy candy they had already taken down the store when I started playing
I assume the gameplay would be a lot faster with a touch UI
and a lot less time between rounds, no AI fights, just RNG damage numbers

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what a mobile version will look like since they'd need to do a ton of original graphics. Unless they're working directly with Valve.

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what a mobile version will look like since they'd need to do a ton of original graphics. Unless they're working directly with Valve.
Prolly like all the other mobile games
Fire emblem or Advance Wars is my guess