• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Riot's finally got their new game. League of Auto Chess on the way. Can't wait to watch my units miss all of their skillshots.

Then again, Tencent's got their hands all over gaming. Fortnite Auto Chess, coming soon only to Epic Game Store.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Riot's finally got their new game. League of Auto Chess on the way. Can't wait to watch my units miss all of their skillshots.

Then again, Tencent's got their hands all over gaming. Fortnite Auto Chess, coming soon only to Epic Game Store.
Are they actually doing it? Because that'd be great.

I want a polished stand alone version of this (and way more fleshed out with variety).

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i want the creator to get recognition but the game as far as i am concerned just moved on development too slow and stagnated

someone with money is inevitably gonna eat your lunch

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
i want the creator to get recognition but the game as far as i am concerned just moved on development too slow and stagnated

someone with money is inevitably gonna eat your lunch

This is a little weird to me considering how often they balance change and that we just had several new heroes added

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to this as an esports, needs to have % chance like poker and we good
foekt0f2shj21.png

Hell yeah! First roll had three bat riders. Decided to lock it down and the boy led me to a 100% victory. He even grew up into Manta Man by the end.
100% winner candy dinnar

Haz

You have seen.
Oct 25, 2017
3x bat rider start can totally be a trap and not work though lmao
Played my first game in a while and got ez 1st transitioned to Knights at like Round 15 after looking at board state from 0 knights.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How the heck do I change the audio levels in game and get it to stick, it keeps changing.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
3x bat rider start can totally be a trap and not work though lmao
Played my first game in a while and got ez 1st transitioned to Knights at like Round 15 after looking at board state from 0 knights.
Oh, definitely. I locked him thinking that it was a bad move but couldn't resist. I got lucky to find troll warlord and get troll4 pretty quickly.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if I could play this on mobile. 40 minutes seems like a long time to stare at a phone.

I just want to be able to buy candy they had already taken down the store when I started playing

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I could play this on mobile. 40 minutes seems like a long time to stare at a phone.

I just want to be able to buy candy they had already taken down the store when I started playing
I assume the gameplay would be a lot faster with a touch UI
and a lot less time between rounds, no AI fights, just RNG damage numbers

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what a mobile version will look like since they'd need to do a ton of original graphics. Unless they're working directly with Valve.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
You guys ready for Artifact mobile? With an optional auto-Chess-inspired aesthetic gameboard? :D