• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jrpl

Nov 20, 2017
Yz7Y2Ag.png

omegalul

Oct 27, 2017
OKC
I assume they'd just be building a new game entirely. I'm bummed that they aren't allowed to use Dota assets but if it works well and plays well, I'll def play a mobile version of this.

lucentcrowe

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Really interested in this but I don't want to redownload the dota2 client since I just quit after playing it obsessively a few months ago.

Registered for the android version. Any timeline on when it will release? I saw an article claiming it's already out in CN but without screenshots so I'm guessing that's misinformation?

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a new cheat where ultimates go off instantly without any items? Met a dude with a level 2 dusa that went off imideatly without getting attacked which killed me. I was full mages with level 3 razor and SF and a lich

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really interested in this but I don't want to redownload the dota2 client since I just quit after playing it obsessively a few months ago.

Registered for the android version. Any timeline on when it will release? I saw an article claiming it's already out in CN but without screenshots so I'm guessing that's misinformation?
Hahaha. It's pretty easy not to play dota

No clue

Also no concrete proof so no clue

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha. It's pretty easy not to play dota

No clue

Also no concrete proof so no clue

Yeah there could be any number of reasons. It was just really weird. I had my mate check the dusa for items, but none, and he didnt have a CM. Anything else that can help trigger other heroes ult faster?

Tim

Oct 25, 2017
This game is so addicting. I keep going to play other games and find myself launching dota instead.

Deleted member 2913

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Update: Mar 23 @ 5:29am

Minor update:
- Added an option to enable auto combination of pieces (disabled by default, you can enable it on the top right hand corner). When enabled, three identical pieces on waiting bench will automatically combine and promote into a +1★ piece. Druids don't benefit from this feature.
- Triple kill sound effect will now be played when any piece eliminates 3 enemy pieces in a row.
- Rampage sound effect and global announcement will be played when any piece eliminates 5 enemy pieces in a row. The piece gets puffed up as well.
- Remade Alchemist: Chemical Rage now autocasts Acidic Spray around Alchemist, reducing the armor of nearby enemies. Lasts 15 sec.
- Balanced Coup de Grace (Assassin's Perk) critical strike chance from 10%/15%/20% to 15%/15%/15%.
- Increased Phantom Assassin's base attack damage by 10.
- Increased Medusa's base attack damage by 5.
- Decreased Medusa's Stone Gaze stone duration from 2/3/4 sec to 2/2.5/3 sec.
- Balanced Doom duration from 20 sec to 10/15/20 sec.
- Balanced Kunkka's Ghostship cooldown from 10 sec to 15/12/9 sec.
- Increased Omniknight's Purification damage / heal by 50.
- Increased Morphling's base HP by 50.
- Increased Sand King's base HP by 50.
- Decreased Mirana's Sacred Arrow cooldown by 2 sec.
- Redecorated cosmetic appearances for Gyrocopter★★ and Gyrocopter★★★. Splendid!
- Fixed a bug which English language players who own Hwytty & Shyzzyrd cannot see their courier list.
- Fixed a bug which Terrorblade's Metamorphosis can cause the target being transformed into a ghostly zombie when exchanging HP at the instance the target dies.
- Optimised some base level mechanisms and security issues.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
On Friday, one of my friends I normally play Dota with got on and we were about to play Dota, and then I said "Do you want to try Auto Chess?" he said sure, but seemed hesitant. It was his first game, I had a played a couple. At first he was like "wtf how do I put my piece on the board?!" like my first game, and I imagine many people's first game, but then he's like "Yeah let's play again" and we played Auto Chess for about 3 hours straight. Saturday the other friend that usually plays with us had the same experience and joined us.

I can see why everyone loves this game now.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My whole UI was fucked for some reason - couldn't see HP for opponents courier, but I got a 3 star clock/morph/bh and bumbled into 2nd place

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen a lot of Mars the past couple of games, he actually good or just new and shiny?

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Mars is interesting. He seems really valuable late game, especially in mage builds.

I just had my first game getting Zeus. That boy fun.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Just had my first god build win. I really like where the game is at right now. Lots of weird-ass builds.

Speaking of which, I got second with a build that had two 3* enchantresses and warlock 3. My dudes just wouldn't die!

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.zizouqi.com/news/en/e22a60d1edf.html
Dear Auto Chess players, thank you for your waiting!

The development of the first version of "Auto Chess" is about to finish. We will send the Alpha test qualification notice to the players who have obtained the qualifications by Email today. Please check your email..

When the development of "Auto Chess" is completed, we will officially send the notice to your email and start the test. At that time, players who have received the qualification can download and enter the game directly.

The first round of test will be released on the Android platform, we also are actively preparing for the iOS platform. The selection of qualification is totally random this time. For those who have not received the notification, please be patient and wait for the next time.

Thank you for your love and support , see you in the game.

Auto Chess operation team