• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2913

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.zizouqi.com/news/en/e22a60d1edf.html
Dear Auto Chess players, thank you for your waiting!

The development of the first version of "Auto Chess" is about to finish. We will send the Alpha test qualification notice to the players who have obtained the qualifications by Email today. Please check your email..

When the development of "Auto Chess" is completed, we will officially send the notice to your email and start the test. At that time, players who have received the qualification can download and enter the game directly.

The first round of test will be released on the Android platform, we also are actively preparing for the iOS platform. The selection of qualification is totally random this time. For those who have not received the notification, please be patient and wait for the next time.

Thank you for your love and support , see you in the game.

Auto Chess operation team
knowing me my never lucky streak will keep going

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Thinking about dabbling around with this tonight. Do I need any knowledge of Dota?

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First look at the mobull version

(Axe) (Bat) (Drow) (Orge) (Axe)

1d8n3bqwgbq21.jpg

QOP

pguvplpvraq21.jpg

VIPER
r2crw36uraq21.jpg

AX
ru4021nmraq21.jpg

CM
pkyxf8kkraq21.jpg

SLARK WTFFFFFFFFFFFF
yeq5ea5jraq21.jpg

Sand KING
dkbntrrhraq21.jpg

TECHIES
w2l9sl1draq21.jpg

Deleted member 2913

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
doesn't look that bad, saw these on the reddit but is there any video footage yet? Didn't see any

also, liking the ui improvements and such they added to the test server, pretty good.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://old.reddit.com/r/AutoChess/comments/b9s0m5/5_april_patch_note/

Patch up!

-Tiny's toss remade. It will throw and stun a nearby enemy to another enemy more than 2 grids away from it or the farthest grid if not any far enemy
Heritage of killed players have 50% chance to drop at random position and can be pick up by others." Just played a game and this means when some1 dies their items get randomly scattered around to other players boards, including boards from dead players, so u can pick them up

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if they're going to top the Slark. Either way it's amazing seeing Warcraft 3 units through multiple iterations of "Legally distinct"

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Those designs are hideous, and that's an understatement of what I think of them. Don't think I'd touch the original game if they used them over the dota 2 models.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
dota chess aka find a lobby game

10+ min of "Returning to lobby to find more players" is about to make me uninstall this piece of shit

Tim

Oct 25, 2017
I am looking forward to different versions of the core design though. Lots of design space.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Mobile version plays great. Won my first game which was surprising considering i spent the first 20 rounds having no clue who my units were

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Got mobile working on my old nexus tablet. Some lag aside it feels pretty good. Game animates well and has a surprising level of polish.

If your log in email is too long you need to go here log in and it gives you a username you can use to log into the game.