• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tempting although I would rather pay $20/year.

Yes I'm cheap, sorry :(

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Grabbed one, who knows what will happen with PS5, and my sub is expiring next week. Thanks for the heads up!

NightTerror

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, they held my purchase because they think it won't work due to the region locked thing. I'm not in US though but I'm using US PSN account

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
why? because nintendo charges that much?

It really comes down to I just want to play some games online. I really have no interest in the free games because I buy enough for the backlog. I haven't had PS+ since 2015 and now I do almost all of my online play on PC since it is free. There are games I would love to play on PSN but I've trained myself to stick with single player games on PS4.

Ideally I wish Sony would offer a bare-bones $20 service with no games/discounts but they make more money with charging $60 so I get it.

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
There's also this $29.99 deal:

slickdeals.net

Eneba Discount Code: Save 36% Off With August Promo Codes | 2021 Deals & Discounts

Use this valid Eneba Discount Code today. See all 9 Eneba coupon, promo, discount, deals & free shipping codes for Aug 2021.

I do not recommend this deal. I tried about 5x to get a card, and I get through the entire process and then at some point it asks for you to confirm your mobile number and each time I tried it said that their security system could not verify my phone number. I just gave up and went to cdkeys

Jun 23, 2019
Good shit OP. Never know if Sony decides to raise prices come PS5 time. Bought 3 more years so I'm now good through 2025 lolololol

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Some weird shit, if you use a code - Playstation still makes you set up auto renewal and you have to manually turn it off? What? Or did I just have a small stroke, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on?

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
After farming simulator and sim city lol....

Welp, I just subbed 'til 2022. I guess I'm part of the problem.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well, guess getting one more year doesn't hurt, especially with the PS5 just around the corner.

OP
OP
Dr. Lucien Sanchez
Oct 27, 2017
There's also this $29.99 deal:

slickdeals.net

Eneba Discount Code: Save 36% Off With August Promo Codes | 2021 Deals & Discounts

Use this valid Eneba Discount Code today. See all 9 Eneba coupon, promo, discount, deals & free shipping codes for Aug 2021.

Saw that also, but that site seems a little sketchy. Rather have peace of mind and get it from cdkeys. Seems like people have successfully gotten it there though, and the site apparently is a partner of Konami (tho I don't know if that adds to the sketchiness).

I'm not getting a prompt to like their Facebook page for another 2% off :-/

Try a private window maybe? If you're paying with PayPal, you don't need to create an account.

Some weird shit, if you use a code - Playstation still makes you set up auto renewal and you have to manually turn it off? What? Or did I just have a small stroke, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on?

Nope, that is standard. Pretty frustrating, but also annoyingly common with almost all subscription services.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Got one for myself and I got another year, so yay. Curious, does this code work for Canada or JUST the US only?

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
My PS+ has been lapse for 1 year now despite buying 1 year sub before it expire, never got around to redeem it, lol. Wil get 2 more years here, Thanks

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
So PsPlus can be shared amongst accounts right? I currently have a us, uk and Japan account. If I get plus on my is account I can use it on the others correct?

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks OP, I'd lapsed but I just bought 3 years

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'm getting a "Your payment is pending confirmation. Please check back shortly." message when I go to the link that is supposed to give me the code, even though my card has already been billed.
Edit: Took like 10 minutes until the link gave me the code. All good now :D

Last edited:

NightTerror

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting a "Your payment is pending confirmation. Please check back shortly." message when I go to the link that is supposed to give me the code, even though my card has already been billed.
Me too. Some of the transactions got flagged by their verification system. I have to confirm my ID to be able to receive my code.
Buy 2 I'm good now till the end 2022

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
It really comes down to I just want to play some games online. I really have no interest in the free games because I buy enough for the backlog. I haven't had PS+ since 2015 and now I do almost all of my online play on PC since it is free. There are games I would love to play on PSN but I've trained myself to stick with single player games on PS4.

Ideally I wish Sony would offer a bare-bones $20 service with no games/discounts but they make more money with charging $60 so I get it.
fair enough.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
That's $2.5 of a month for the potential for a couple of good games AT THE VERY LEAST per year + extra discounts on PSN Store

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! Thanks, OP. I've had my sub lapse for the past few months, but I went ahead and bought two years worth, since I'll be back to using the system a lot when PS5 comes out.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Blegh, additional order verification

You alre4ady got my paypal money just give me my damn code

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
I really shouldn't say that but....

The Brazillian PS Plus cards actually work in the US Accounts. And since our local currency is diving like a huge piece of crap... it should be around 26-28 US Dollars for each year.

Your welcome =)