• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
Is this thing on? Wow that was a quick approval

Hola reset...ers? Nice to be here

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone expected this.

Resetera as a concept didn't even exist one week ago.
Exactly. I'm seriously impressed with how fast and smoothly everything went. And how much the community has already embraced Resetera. I got to register pretty quickly from the Steam Discord and there was already a ton of threads waiting to be browsed.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure this must be a world record or something, the biggest internet migration ever.

i_am_ben

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on the smooth launch. I thought I'd have to wait a lot longer to gain access but it was pretty darn quick.

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll let you guys in on a secret. It's closer to 15,000 when you account for members in the activation queue.
gZr2HdK.gif

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I predicted 5k in the Poli-Era discord but this is beyond my wildest expecations. 15k wowowowowow

clearacell

Oct 27, 2017
I am not sure if I am able to reply yet. I dont get my emails in my pay for account that quickly.

edit: oh, nice.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
This forum feels so modern. I never realized how technically outdated the other forum was since it was pretty much the only one I frequented.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so overjoyed this community was able to rebound back so quickly. Even more to be back among familiar faces!

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
The mobile version of the other forum is way better than any other forum's mobile site by a large margin. It's been a tough adjustment.
Yeah, I really miss that feature where you tap the bars to go to the top or bottom of the page. There's no way to do this here at the moment right?

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I really miss that feature where you tap the bars to go to the top or bottom of the page. There's no way to do this here at the moment right?
Unfortunately not, and no refresh button on the bottom of the page either. Hopefully as the forum matures we can get some of these mobile conveniences.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This is nuts. Approved and here within 10minutes. Took three months for my GAF account back in the day.

Obviously growing at high speed has risks but everyone seems to be in good spirits. Nice to see many familiar faces. Impressed at the layout and extra functionality, my brain is just taking a while to get used to the change ha.

giphy.webp