• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
b29e7c9c3008b9fa0bcf9a10238c007a.gif

pestul

Oct 25, 2017
How in the mother lovin' did you guys vet 10-15k users so quickly? Just paid email and on good faith that they'll behave?.. Talk about impressive.

With the traffic now, you could make a lot off of ad revenue, or whichever model you choose to go with.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely with me - particularly with the worry of being permabanned as a Junior in the last place, by the time I was a member I was already used to lurking.
Juniors here an still be permabanned just as easy. The only difference is only the admins will now who's a Junior and who's not since it won't be shown to everyone.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only see 17,000. How do you see that higher number?

Click Forums, scroll down and you'll see the Members number which is behind due to it not being in real time. Below that is the Latest Member approved. Click the username of the Latest Member and then click the username again in the pop up that appears and you'll see their Member number in the URL. For instance, agoyal0_0 appears to be the Latest Member and our total number of members is at 22, 671 now.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Definitely with me - particularly with the worry of being permabanned as a Junior in the last place, by the time I was a member I was already used to lurking.
I can relate. I have to say the warning system is a brilliant addition.

I also liked that they don't remove the posts entirely like Reddit and show a message that user was banned for this specific post.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It makes sense. Thanks!
Click Forums, scroll down and you'll see the Members number which is behind due to it not being in real time. Below that is the Latest Member approved. Click the username of the Latest Member and then click the username again in the pop up that appears and you'll see their Member number in the URL. For instance, agoyal0_0 appears to be the Latest Member and our total number of members is at 22, 671 now.