• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
Another great Rolling Thunder/Shinobi-like game that gets slept on is the Genesis Dick Tracy.

Oh yeah, I'd really like to play that game sometime. It looks quite fun.

The Indiana Jones game looks really amazing

Whoa, it sure does! That's the first time I've seen a vid of that game. It looks pretty polished.

ESWAT has incredible music too
Damn right! These are my favourite tracks:

Yeah, I was surprised by how similar it ended up being to Shinobi. Though I guess it makes sense considering it was largely the same Sega division that did Shinobi Master System/Revenge of Shinobi/Shadow Dancer Genesis.

After Streets of Rage 4's release I hope Sega resurrects either Shinobi or Eswat next :)

Only 10 ? Hobo !
gplus-1709021810.gif

lol

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's nice to see some E-SWAT love. Like with Shadow Dancer, I was initially disappointed they didn't just port the arcade version but then after playing it enough, I ended up liking the Genesis version more.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Better late than never. Amiga Shadow Dancer is also well made (it's like the Atari ST port but smoother) if you haven't played it. A lot of old Western-made ports of Japanese arcade games were disasters but that one's an exception.

Apr 21, 2018
That would be pretty damn cool. There's some fine new Mega Drive games in development I wouldn't mind seeing on the Mini.

Xeno Crisis, for example.

Tanglewood is another great looking game, and this one has the advantage of being 100% complete. In fact, I think it has been released on cartridge not too long ago.

Paprium also looked very promising, but that project seems to have crashed and burned.

It's moving :)
https://twitter.com/XLuis__MartinsX/status/1122915634109718529