• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Improvements Included in Version 8.0.1 (Distributed 04/23/2019)
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
CbOR2Ey.jpg

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
When they launched 4.01 with no changelog they revamped the whole security and blocked most exploits to date.
Maybe it'll happen again.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Explains why my Switch was standing perfectly on top of its dock when I got home.

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guys I just got home and my Switch is currently balancing on one of its corners on a powerline, what do I do?

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Warframe had some issues booting from sleep with 8.0, which is a minor hassle as it requires a full reboot though it's what the app does anyways when it wakes from sleep mode. And closing the app can something cause a minor OS hang if it's being woken from sleep and people needed to reboot.

So most people have just been shutting down the app entirely before sleeping the Switch. Hope that's fixed.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Why the hell are animals so stable?

Humans are too, but we compensate eye movement instead of head movement to stabilize our vision:

Simple_vestibulo-ocular_reflex.PNG

The vestibulo-ocular reflex (VOR) is a reflex, where activation of the vestibular system causes eye movement. This reflex functions to stabilize images on the retinas (when gaze is held steady on a location) during head movement by producing eye movements in the direction opposite to head movement, thus preserving the image on the center of the visual field(s).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibulo–ocular_reflex

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
What update was it where it made it so when you start a game and choose a user, it shows the game and whether there's data for each user?