• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW9QJ-xyBSs

Game looks stylish AF but since the video is unlisted this appears to be a leak of an unfinished build.

That said, this death animation is nightmare fuel.
Y6wCEG8.gif

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
This is one of the most "next gen" games I've seen. The quality of the individual assets and spell effects are phenomenal.

I had no idea it was on Game Pass until a few days ago!

OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I do like the animation detail when it comes to making it look like you've genuinely been knocked down in first person.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie, "Major, based on the current enemy alert data, you. are. fucked." got a chuckle out of me

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
the one thing that has been worrying me is really mid gameplay, but it actually looks pretty good here. this has me a lot more excited.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Dialogue lines and quips are bit cheesy but combat looks pretty solid. Abilities look nice. Graphics look good. Vehicles imply some pretty decently large levels?

The puzzles and looting in the interior look dope.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Protagonist doesn't sound too promising but the powerset looks really interesting, and those puzzles seem fun

Fingers crossed 🤞

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Absolutely love the knockdown reactions in first person when the player gets hit. Really cool touch.

EternalDarko

Oct 26, 2017
Came across this the other day on the coming soon list for gamepass. Loving the Bioshock vibes, can't wait to give it a go when it launches.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
This is the game I've been most looking forward to besides Dead Space for the first quarter of 2023. I'll continue to hope that it's as good as it looks.

Brunero

Dec 16, 2022
I had some fears that the finished product wouldn't look like the trailers, but this seems pretty bang on. Combat seems fun as well, so interest peaked!

Sep 6, 2022
The fact that there has been no footage of this game running on Consoles is extremely sus....

Waiting for Digital Foundry to have a look at this before I get excited.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Can't wait to play it on PC because I'm expecting a buttery smooth locked 21 fps on the consoles by the look of it.