• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Man, I kinda miss StreetPass and all those games associated with it.

It was always fun to take your 3DS with you to crowded areas and then see how many people you crossed paths with who also had a 3DS when you checked at home later. lol

I was addicted to collecting all the puzzle pieces, but they released so many it just became impossible to keep up.

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017

It was always fun to take your 3DS with you to crowded areas and then see how many people you crossed paths with who also had a 3DS when you checked at home later. lol

I was addicted to collecting all the puzzle pieces, but they released so many it just became impossible to keep up.
Same here.
When you live in a rural part, it becomes impossible to Collect them!

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
So I take it it's yet another generic stabili-

Resolved an issue where StreetPass would not work in some cases.

...huh.

I really wish they'd make it so that we could StreetPass people from all over, like the "HomePass" homebrew setup used to be able to. I would legit start playing a ton of 3DS games again if I could suddenly get truckloads of weapon gems for Kid Icarus Uprising every day, or some more super-rare adventure maps for Theatrhythm Curtain Call.

MarcelRguez

Nov 7, 2018
Go figure. I had my first StreetPass hit in a while the other day, and I got a hit for Mario Kart, but not for the plaza, which seemed strange to me since everyone has that one enabled. Guess this was the culprit.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017

Same here.
When you live in a rural part, it becomes impossible to Collect them!

I've been getting an average of one Streetpass per day lately. More than enough for me.

Just take your 3/2DS system out with you and you might catch Streetpasses still.

Also the puzzle thing now has a new feature that can give you loads of puzzle pieces in one go.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
I really wish they'd make it so that we could StreetPass people from all over, like the "HomePass" homebrew setup used to be able to. I would legit start playing a ton of 3DS games again if I could suddenly get truckloads of weapon gems for Kid Icarus Uprising every day, or some more super-rare adventure maps for Theatrhythm Curtain Call.

I miss HomePass. It was the only way to get passes where I live :(

Did anyone update and check if Luma works normally?

Last edited: