• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Parts of offcourse released games but also upcoming.
I see Elden Ring trailer parts, Halo Infinite also. Hints they are gonna be there?

Edit: Missed the tweet

Last edited:

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Reminder: Geoff did say it was 15 new game announcements, not updates on games we already know about. Just wanna throw that out there since we're theorizing on if these games will be there or not.

(EDIT) Corrected the number, originally Geoff said 10 but then later on said 15 new game announcements, not 10.

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
No hints at all...

BTW kinda funny how many Death Stranding shots there is in comparison with other GOTY nominated games. Actually no it's sad.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding
Random game 1
Random game 2
Death Stranding
Random game 3
Random game 4
Death Stranding
Random game 5

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lmao, the shots of luigi's mansion 3 feel so out of place in the sea of other gritty, realistic games.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ELDEN RING WAS IN THE TRAILER

I REPEAT

ELDEN RING WAS IN THE TRAILER

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
It's nicely edited but there's gotta be a way to make a hype trailer without going the gritty cinematic one liner route. Poor Luigi sandwiched between two cryptic Death Stranding quotes.

qtamir1

Oct 28, 2017
Reminder: Geoff did say it was 15 new game announcements, not updates on games we already know about. Just wanna throw that out there since we're theorizing on if these games will be there or not.

(EDIT) Corrected the number, originally Geoff said 10 but then later on said 15 new game announcements, not 10.
that doesn't mean we can't get a few extra trailers for games we already know about...

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
last year there were ~15 trailers for completely new, previously unannounced games, and ~15 trailers for games we previously knew about. will most likely be the same this year.
man TGA has become huuge.

Props to Geoff.

Kyle Barrett

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
Couldn't help but realise that there were next to no non-white characters in this trailer. Been a poor year for protagonists that have anything other than white lineage or are some otherworldly creature.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
That was a pretty cool trailer. Nicely done Geoff.

Also, was the awards at such a late start last year as well? I remember watching it entirely but that must have been in the middle of the night and I cant remember that :P

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Ayyy using Dante to close out that opening montage was dope.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Alyx/G-Man ♥️

I didn't recognize some of the games, going to check youtube comments for a list.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they were showing footage of unreleased games like FFVII Remake, Diabolo 4 or Overwatch 2 might mean they've got some news/trailer for these games in the show?

The tears when Death Stranding wins are gonna be something else.

Yep, they are already now counting how many scenes the game got in this trailer, lol. Other games also got multiple scenes in this, not just DS. Come on...

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Only game I know for sure we'll see more of is Half-Life: Alyx. Geoff confirmed that right after the reveal.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
dimitri with the best line
images