• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
beattribe.png

After last year's awesome comeback from a 4 year hiatus the tournament returns yet again on March 23.
I personally can't wait, loved the last edition.

http://shoryuken.com/2018/10/03/vir...nt-17th-beat-tribe-cup-set-for-march-23-2019/

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it is 05:20 AM, time flies watching VF but after a long week I cant barely keep my eyes open, going to bed...hope to wake up in time to catch up the finals.

OP
OP
Accoun

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it is 05:20 AM, time flies watching VF but after a long week I cant barely keep my eyes open, going to bed...hope to wake up in time to catch up the finals.

IKR. Hoped to catch Oneida's team on stream. Sadly, probably I won't since I have to sleep sometime.
Glad to at least see some Aoi doing well in the current match. Neither she nor Eileen seem to be that popular and they were my characters when I played the game.

[EDIT]
Of course I spoke too soon, lol.

Last edited:

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
IKR. Hoped to catch Oneida's team on stream. Sadly, probably I won't since I have to sleep sometime.
Glad to at least see some Aoi doing well in the current match. Neither she nor Eileen seem to be that popular and they were my characters when I played the game.
you won't because we died very early XD

unrelated chibita
S7JJK8V.jpg

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
I missed the event :/

Is the tournament going to posted online so I can watch it on my own time?

OP
OP
Accoun

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
I missed the event :/

Is the tournament going to posted online so I can watch it on my own time?

Well, the VOD is available on the Twitch profile right now. Youtube would IMO be preferred for prerecorded stuff, but this still might do.

As for the future:
  • There's Mike Abdow's channel, which might have the stream cut by rounds and timestamped if the last year is a precedent, but in a few weeks.
  • There's also the GameNewton YT channel that should have the whole 12 hour stream archived in one piece if you prefer that, but the previous one seems to only be uploaded a few months ago, so who knows how much will it take this time.

Last edited:

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, the VOD is available on the Twitch profile right now. Youtube would IMO be preferred for prerecorded stuff, but this still might do.

As for the future:
  • There's Mike Abdow's channel, which might have the stream cut by rounds and timestamped if the last year is a precedent, but in a few weeks.
  • There's also the GameNewton YT channel that should have the whole 12 hour stream archived in one piece if you prefer that, but the previous one seems to only be uploaded a few months ago, so who knows how much will it take this time.

Thank you!

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
here's an album of pictures i took during the event. last one is saito speaking with the legendary ikebukuro sarah, a tetsujin from the VF1&2 days. he only showed up before the event and then vanished.

https://imgur.com/a/g2oTCni

OP
OP
Accoun

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
Mike started uploading, although from the finals, not from the first round (although that's probably what people want to see the most):