• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
71iabaDYjdL._SX522_.jpg

There's always the popular ones like Sapporo Ichiban and Nongshim Shin but here's one that's not well known that's amazing. Highly recommend it to anyone that ever sees it in a store.

And yes, be careful with that sodium!
That'salimepenis.gif

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Is it the flavor packets that carry all the sodium? So dont use all of it and cut down on that count?

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
I'll have a pack once in a blue moon if I am too lazy to cook anything for myself. I can't do a full packet of the flavoring, usually I'll just eat the noodles and dump the leftover saltwater or strain the water and sprinkle half the pack of seasoning on top of the noodles that I pre-buttered.

Apr 24, 2018
My mom used to use half the packet when I had Ramen as a kid. My head exploded the first time I had a full packet. And call me an uncultured heathen if you will, but I've had "real ramen" a couple of times at Japanese restaurants...and I thought the instant stuff was actually better and was slightly disappointed.