• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly the climate change part of their decision is what scares me the most. The decision for the US to leave the Paris accords was moronic. I very much hope that by the time 2020 rolls around they let the US back in under more reasonable leadership.

Personally I have started to notice:

- Winters where I live are getting colder and colder.
- Summers around here are getting warmer, and warmer.
- I have lost all my beehives over the past 3 years.
- We just came out of a drought that lasted 3 years in my area.

Outside of that, I'm also sick of feeling like the US is being alienated from the rest of the world. It is shocking to me how much damage a single person can do in such a short amount of time.

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
Now people can stop telling me I'm crazy.

We were at 2:30 for an entire year and a half, and I knew this year it would tick down to 2.

It's coming fellas.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Close than during the Cuban Missile Crisis? That makes no sense.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Such a kickass song. Yeah, we're going to be our own doom, but at least we got a damn good song out of it!

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
Look at the timeline, the entire timeline.

I'm not saying we're fucked, but unless things drastically change.

Shit is gonna go south, and it is going to go south much faster than I think any of us anticipated because accelerationism is in play.

So the world is as close to ending as it was in 1953 which is...not very
1480951808540.gif

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I came in hoping to see Iron Maiden references.

You guys delivered in more ways than one! Y'all make moments like these worth living!