• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Still adding suits for the game? They are super amazing. I am 100% sure they will update the game for PS5 and make things even look betetr and run faster. No doubt sicne the game showcasing PS5 SSD was this game after all.
Insomniac are amazing.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018

giphy.gif

You're AMAZING.

Just finished watching Far from home. Really enjoyed it. I think fans of Spider-Man movies will be in for a treat all the way to the end credits.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Maybe to actually play the game instead of getting off to screenshots and gifs?
LOL I played the game a shit ton of hours, got platinum too... that skin looks ass. If you like nonsense reflections and poor geometry enjoy it, you are welcome, no one have the same taste I guess.

For other ppl that quoted me, do you see any out of place reflections in the movie costume and posters? those reflections in the game are distracting and cheap, it's a fact and in the movie there is nothing like that.
They doesn't make sense in any case since they aren't in real time but get the light from nowhere.

No reason to continue for me, it's like talking different languages.

[other then my bad english, of course]

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Not shocking, I had a feeling they would be out around this time, time to play the DLCs.

May 10, 2018
The homecoming suit was my favorite and most used on my 1st play through so whenever I decide to play it again I'll use the red and black FFH suit.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
And now I need to replay the game again, with the new Far From Home "Upgraded" Suit, that looks amazing.

Insomniac are amazing for supporting the game like this.

Dijital_Majik

Oct 27, 2017
This is perfect timing, I just played and platinumed it last week, and was about to start the DLC this week. Now I know what I'm going to be wearing.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Time to do New Game+ with the Stark Suit at the start & the Upgraded Suit when Peter is supposed to get the Advanced Suit.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just came back from the movie and am dying to play this.

Does the FFR suit have the
underarm webbing?

Last edited:

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
This is awesome of them to do, especially in an age of exorbitant prices for even the most basic of cosmetics.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, just finished the last DLC 2 hours ago. Very nice of them to give us the new suits. They look awesome. Will be great for a NG+ playthrough.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna tag jstevenson in this because I'd like to know if this is possible.

Is it possible to get a "cutscene" viewer for this game?

My favourite part of this game is going into a cutscene with the new costume and seeing how it looks. But there is so many suits and its impossible to rewatch cutscenes.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Seeing Far From Home tonight...man I'm totally gonna download this again and play it again with this news and seeing the movie...

This is awesome.

Aprikurt

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 29, 2017
Oh my god I just realised the black on the FFH suit is because

He's in mourning!

Seriously, the post-launch support for this game (and the game in general) have been phenomenal. Spider-Man 2, whenever it launches, is my trigger for getting a Playstation 5.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it quickly became my favorite too.
There's something about it that just looks more mature too, and it has the white spider on the back which is a little more like the default suit. I would use the default one more but it just looks too orange and is no where near as detailed as the Stark suit.

Aprikurt

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 29, 2017
Quick question guys, can we do New Game+ on Hard? Switch difficulties between playthroughs?

Jaxar

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
How is days gone now that honeymoon phase is over ? What do you give it out of 10 ? Thinking of picking it up once it is 40$

Days Gone? I quite enjoyed it. It's definitely rough around the edges but I must have got around 60-ish hours out of it and really enjoyed it for the most part. I'd personally give it an 8/10. Certainly room for improvement but a solid foundation for what I hope is a new series.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Was coming to make this thread, great to see 2 more suits added. I still vastly prefer the Homecoming suit to the new one, but gotta sell merch somehow.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I was literally just thinking about how dope these would be in this game two days ago. Was worried I was gonna have to wait for the sequel.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Doooope. The stealth suit is real good.

Greats suits from a great movie for a great game. We're all winners here.