• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Google Translate because the tweet is not up yet on PS US or PS EU:
The suit that appears in the blockbuster movie "Spider-Man: Far From Home" is added to the PS4 ® Marvel's Spider-Man for free. If you apply the free updates currently in service, you will be able to use the "upgrade suit" and "stealth suit" that appear in the movie.

D-dXJLCUcAA4Ln9.jpg

D-dXJStUcAAGWfx.jpg

EDIT: available now

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
Oh fucking hell yes

I don't own it anymore but I thought we'd have to wait until 2 for the Far From Home final suit (the first one)

Hope they port them to the next game

Don't know why they included
Night Monkey though, he's just the shitty European knockoff

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Oh my god they continue to support the game with new costumes without asking for a single dime.

This is freaking awesome Insomniac/Sony keep it up

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
The suit roster in the sequel is going to be absolutely nuts if they carry forward all of these.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Awesome news, I'll be reinstalling to play after the movie.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Just started playing this and was hoping there'd be a stealthy looking suit to unlock

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. I loved how they integrated the different suits into the game. Could've easily charged for them as DLC but they wanted everyone to be Scarlet Spider, as they should.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
oh if you already have them, i suggest you play them because that there are some important story set ups in there.
I finished the main story when the game came out .was hoping to play dlc on ps5 since Sony showcases it for SSD .I thought they would patch it for ps5. What do u think ? What r the chances of ps5 patch ?(not simple BC)

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I finished the main story when the game came out .was hoping to play dlc on ps5 since Sony showcases it for SSD .I thought they would patch it for ps5. What do u think ? What r the chances of ps5 patch ?(not simple BC)
i mean, considering that sony are showcasing their console with this game, basically guarrantees that it will be patched.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
The Homecoming suit was probably the best looking suit in the game, even if it wasn't my favourite. Hopefully this one will be of similar quality.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i mean, considering that sony are showcasing their console with this game, basically guarrantees that it will be patched.
Haha then I LL take my chances and play the dlc once ps5 hits .hopefully there is tutorial in dlc since I have forgotten everything by then lol

Humam

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way that this game gets a complete edition or is the time over for that?

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yes, I was hoping they'd do this and was thinking maybe they'd keep them for the sequel.
Stark suit was my most used suit, I smell another run with the FFH suit.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
The Homecoming suit was one of the best suits in the whole game and just fucked your eyes because it looked so crazy real. The new suit looks like it could be equally good.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
i really need to start the 3 DLCs. how r they??any good?

Depends what you like. I enjoyed them, but big chunks of the open world content are taken up with more encounters akin to the base attacks and the Taskmaster challenges; if you *want* more of the same in that regard, it's good, but I think it was perhaps a little light on the more original missions from the base game.