• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Wow. Watching

Edit: Ok, stopped watching: It's off screen and obviously poorly framed. Must've been filmed with a spy cam.

Idk, watch only if you have a tremendous itch to see the game.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Vehicles still look pretty bad, but it's a WIP so let's wait and see.

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
It looks cool! I can't wait to see more bike gameplay!

Edit: The overall game looks so awesome, I'm really looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Skipped through it abit. Dont want to spoil myself to much. Cant say alot of the graphics really and it has russian voice over i believe.
I do noticed the streets felt abit "empty" but that can be the section also. Difficult to know offcourse.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The world looks rather empty but maybe it's just that section of the map.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
quick quick i need it before it's taken down !

edit: ahaha the video quality... it may be my bandwidth but it's looking like a Switch version ahaha (angular dashboards gives a low poly model look ) xD
cp77s2kjqb.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Uhh, if you are going to risk yourself by recording footage and getting caught, you could go all the way and use a modern smartphone. This is a 360p video. A 10 year old smartphone could do a better job.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Skipped through it abit. Dont want to spoil myself to much. Cant say alot of the graphics really and it has russian voice over i believe.
I do noticed the streets felt abit "empty" but that can be the section also. Difficult to know offcourse.
Yeah not good footage to base it off of, but it's pretty obvious it's still being worked on.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't even load the video from that awful player.

I got to see the demo they did at E3, guessing it's the same demo? If so, I enjoyed watching it.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Incredible...k. Anyways I'm thinking this isn't hitting April. I can easily see a delay to later in the year.

LoneWolfHunter

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Aug 27, 2019
Don't recommend watching it. You'll just spoil yourself and it doesn't look great in that footage.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's cool that you can have a conversation with pedestrians without having to get off your Akira ass motorcycle. That's about the only thing in there that really sticks out to me and it's suuuuper minor. lol.

OH SHIT WAS THAT A DOUBLE JUMP ONTO THAT RED BOX AT 7:15. I do love a good double jump.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Potato cam footage of a pretty desolate looking world. I wouldn't put much stock in what's shown here.

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I guess it's cool that you can have a conversation with pedestrians without having to get off your Akira ass motorcycle. That's about the only thing in there that really sticks out to me and it's suuuuper minor. lol.

Yeah I thought that was cool, I wonder if this will be present throughout the game?

Is it possible you're a little carried away by hype? What looks incredible exactly? It's off screen and nothing spectacular we haven't seen yet.

What do you mean? You didn't see the part where V got on the bike and rode it? It was like VRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOM.....VRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOM...... VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I prefer first person in RPG's. RPG devs are total amateurs when it comes down to a smooth controlled character with believable animation and tight gameplay. First person hides a lot of those flaws.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
(Edit: that's Polish, not German) that's the first part of the demo they showed to the public at Gamescom. The same sequence appeared in the press bcd demo too. I thought this was from there, but it looks like the girl is speaking Polish, not German.

edit: ahaha the video quality... it may be my bandwidth but it's looking like a Switch version ahaha (angular dashboards gives a low poly model look ) xD
Maybe it was just my impression and I might be mistaken, but the public demo really looked to me as with lower and less impressive graphics than the press one. But yeah, this movie makes it look much worse.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Not really sure you say that looks incredible from that. You can barely seen anything.
Is it possible you're a little carried away by hype? What looks incredible exactly? It's off screen and nothing spectacular we haven't seen yet.
My hype is in check, but I am extremely excited for this game! Even though this video is in potato-cam quality, I can still see past all the artifacting to the true beauty of the animation, the lighting and the colors - as well as the excitement of seeing something new that we haven't seen yet. Parts of this was shown in the 15 minute gameplay Deep Dive video - but there's a ton of new stuff in here👍

By the way, the music track playing on the Yaiba Kusanagi is bangin'🤘🏻

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
That's the first part of the demo they showed to the public at Gamescom, I recognize the theater (that grid on the right and the door on the right side of the screen) and there's the german girl commenting it too. The same sequence appeared in the press bcd demo too.

Maybe it was just my impression and I might be mistaken, but the public demo really looked to me as with lower and less impressive graphics than the press one. But yeah, this movie makes it look much worse.

German girl? The woman speaking in that clip is speaking in Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.