• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Update: New offer. Expires May 31st!

NOTE: Make sure you watch the right video. The code should be 10 digits, not 12. If your code has dashes, then you watched the wrong video! ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT.

Thanks to Wario64!!!!! <3

live.playstation.com

Once you watch video, the code will be displayed under Quests.

This quest is open to 18+ w/ PSN account. Quest ends 5/25/2018 or until supplies last. Code valid in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay and Nicaragua. Expires 5/31/2018. Receive 20% off one transaction made at PlayStation™Store on PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com). Does not apply to transactions made at PlayStation™Store on PS Vita, or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PlayStation memberships, pre-orders, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM ET on May 31st 2018. Voucher code is not redeemable for cash or credit and may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

Last edited:

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just FYI, the fine print says you can't use it on the Vita store, but you can still use it for Vita games on the webstore.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to figure out something that's out now, is full price, that won't likely go on sale anytime soon, AND has enough replay value to justify buying it digitally...

DJMax RESPECT?

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... already got Ni No Kuni locked down on preorder and hit up the sale... can't even think of anything to buy now, shit

Oct 27, 2017
can i please figure out how to do this shit? so i just click on the link, log in and what then?
Find that particular quest, it should now have a check, click on "claim prize",that should display your code, if you forget you can click on your username in the upper right corner, then click on rewards which is a little bit under your username tab.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So here's a question is this code the same as the 20% off codes that PSN emails you? Aka can not be used on any pre orders?

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Just nabbed mine, although I'm not too sure yet if I'm going to pick anything up.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Cool for US folk, but getting a bit tired as a UK/EU region person and never getting discount codes.