• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fastrun

Oct 27, 2017
I saw that there was a reanimated project for the Freaky Fred episode on youtube. It's fantastic and everyone should check it out. I'd link it, but the thumbnail is a bit...disturbing.
Don't worry, I will. It's in the spoiler tag.

You wanna know what's behind that door?
You don't wanna know what's behind that door.
I'm sending your kid out for some coffee. GO!

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Sometimes Justice needed to happen out in these streets, but the people don't wanna see it.

6bcefe5cf07e2f53c9da9cfbff0ce6a4.jpg
Zootopia (2016)

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Whenever something goes down and I have to deal with something quick, this music always starts playing in my head, it's the most iconic Courage music to me since it's in almost every episode.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I always love ñd the message that even thought Courage was a cowardly dog, by the end of the day he will always fight his fears in order to save the day

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There were so many cartoon masterpieces in the late 90s/early 00s. Watched a few episodes the other day and its aged remarkably well. Still terrifying too lol.

Howdyjacker

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I can't believe it's been that long.

Old cartoons really make me feel all of my 44 years of age sigh

Although I must admit this was one of my favorites

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
This was one of those that I always appreciated, but never got into.

I think my big problem was that I absolutely hated Courage, and the only character I liked was Eustace.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hello new friend, my name is Fred
the words you hear are in my head.
I say, I said my name is Fred,
and I've been... very naughty.

giphy.gif

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No other piece of media has ever scared me as much as the choicest cuts of Courage, and almost certainly never will.

That stuff is harrowing for a child.

Pyro Iguana

Dec 27, 2017
"Thats it im getting me mallet!"

I always hear that song that plays when eustace did anything, whenever i see old ppl complaining about millenials, sadly i cant find a good version on youtube.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Always loved Courage growing up. I appreciated its weird blend of comedy and horror.

Also, every so often, this pops into my head.

This was my jam as a kid.

Sometimes Justice needed to happen out in these streets, but the people don't wanna see it.

6bcefe5cf07e2f53c9da9cfbff0ce6a4.jpg

Courage a hero of the people.

I remember how dark that episode was. It was disturbing actually

This fits so perfectly.