• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP Please

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Idaho
Fantastic news everyone! After what feels like an eternity, I've finally managed to get the feedback sheet completely caught up! Everyone's feedback should now be current and accounted for! If you feel like your feedback isn't accurate or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Thank you so much for everyone's patience, and apologies once again for letting it get into such a state.

Last edited:

BorntoPlay

Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
Fantastic news everyone! After what feels like an eternity, I've finally managed to get the feedback sheet completely caught up! Everyone's feedback should now be current and accounted for! If you feel like your feedback isn't accurate or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Thank you so much for everyone's patience, and apologies once again for letting it get into such a state.

Thanks you Samaritan !!!

KoreanBBQ

PR guy at The Amplifier Group
Verified
Nov 29, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for Calvin.

Bought two 4K movies codes from them. Not sure if that counts as two feedback? :D