• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

groganos

Jan 12, 2018
Ohhhhiiiiyyyoooo
Hey everyone, I lurk through a bit here but I was wondering how it worked... I know stupid question. Do I just list all I'm trying to sell or make like a google doc? Just curious I'm gonna unload my entire collection besides the systems and games I'm nostalgic for (which as it turns out is none of the rare stuff) due to graduating in june with my masters, moving to nyc in the fall for a job, girlfriend hinting at wanting to be fiancee, and finally just have too much I dont play and would like it to go to people who actually play it instead of d**kheads on ebay trying to flip for profit. Thanks everyone

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
Hey everyone, I lurk through a bit here but I was wondering how it worked... I know stupid question. Do I just list all I'm trying to sell or make like a google doc? Just curious I'm gonna unload my entire collection besides the systems and games I'm nostalgic for (which as it turns out is none of the rare stuff) due to graduating in june with my masters, moving to nyc in the fall for a job, girlfriend hinting at wanting to be fiancee, and finally just have too much I dont play and would like it to go to people who actually play it instead of d**kheads on ebay trying to flip for profit. Thanks everyone
List what you want to sell in the BTS thread