• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oublieux

Oct 27, 2017
Negative seller feedback for TheChamp. I'm not sure what removing your profile picture is going to do as it's not going to make this go away.

For background, I was immediately ignored after sending payment and was not sent a CoD:MW RTX code, which was the item of interest. In addition, another user Mifec also fell culprit to this dishonest seller for the same item.

I would not recommend transacting with this user as a warning.

Last edited:

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Negative seller feedback for TheChamp. I'm not sure what removing your profile picture is going to do as it's not going to make this go away.

For background, I was immediately ignored after sending payment and was not sent a CoD:MW RTX code, which was the item of interest. In addition, another user Mifec also fell culprit to this dishonest seller for the same item.

The dude should be banned for scamming.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017

Can confirm what Oublieux is saying is 100% true so add my negative feedback for TheChamp too.

If any mods need PM screenshots feel free to ask and I'll provide them.

The user should be permabanned.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Can confirm what Oublieux is saying is 100% true so add my negative feedback for TheChamp too.

If any mods need PM screenshots feel free to ask and I'll provide them.

The user should be permabanned.

You can also report PM messages direct to mods. So you don't have to worry about hosting screens.

delalaser

Oct 25, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for LaunchpadMcQ

Positive buyer feedback for Samaritan

Positive buyer feedback for
wbloop

Positive buyer feedback for voxpaine

Positive buyer feedback for Deathglobe

Positive buyer feedback for SothisKrieg

Positive buyer feedback for Jacobbles

Positive buyer feedback for Agrizzlyadventure

Last edited:

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Positive seller feedback for DanDan_91-07

This feedback is a bit late, due to real life commitments, but better late than sorry! I bought a $50 Switch card and it redeemed just fine.

DanDan_91-07

Aug 16, 2018
Positive buyer feedback for Glassboy
Positive buyer feedback for Fatal_Futanari
Positive buyer feedback for KiDdYoNe
Positive buyer feedback for WhoaIsThatMars
Positive buyer feedback for Zaber

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Positive seller feedback for DanDan_91-07

purchased some psn and eshop codes.They were perfect with communication and very friendly.