• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Fantastic news everyone! After what feels like an eternity, I've finally managed to get the feedback sheet completely caught up! Everyone's feedback should now be current and accounted for! If you feel like your feedback isn't accurate or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Thank you so much for everyone's patience, and apologies once again for letting it get into such a state.

source.gif

Last edited:

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
Fantastic news everyone! After what feels like an eternity, I've finally managed to get the feedback sheet completely caught up! Everyone's feedback should now be current and accounted for! If you feel like your feedback isn't accurate or if I missed something, please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Thank you so much for everyone's patience, and apologies once again for letting it get into such a state.

source.gif

Thanks you Samaritan !!!

KoreanBBQ

PR guy at The Amplifier Group
Verified
Nov 29, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for Calvin.

Bought two 4K movies codes from them. Not sure if that counts as two feedback? :D