• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Hey im not leaving feedback but I hope im in the right place, I used to have the username lovesgoodgames when I got feedback then changed my name to defaltoption is there a way to update my name in the sheet. I only have sold one item but still.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Hey im not leaving feedback but I hope im in the right place, I used to have the username lovesgoodgames when I got feedback then changed my name to defaltoption is there a way to update my name in the sheet. I only have sold one item but still.

You'll have to ping Cloggerdude and ask if he is still doing verification.

www.resetera.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread | Read the New Rules in the OP | Scammers Suck

NOTICE: Games that are banned from discussion on ResetEra are also banned from being sold/bought/traded in this thread. The moderation team has taken action against users that have done so. The following games are currently banned: Hogwarts Legacy DISCLAIMER: The ResetEra administration has...

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Positive seller feedback for Clear

He was very clear about what he was offering and delivered exactly what was promised.