• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2017 Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback Thread
Welcome to the official Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback Thread! This thread is to be exclusively used for the reporting and discussion of feedback from transactions in the ResetEra Buy/Sell/Trade Thread.

NOTE: Some users may state that they have feedback on the old site, but please be aware that someone else could easily create the same username for this site. Unless the user has been verified (their feedback shows up in the new feedback spreadsheet), then it is advised that you act as though they have zero feedback. You have been warned!

Feedback Verification Process

As much as I hate to do it, I think the only way to ensure that the integrity of the Feedback list is maintained is to establish a verification system for all users. In order to have your previous feedback carryover to ResetEra, you will need to perform one of the following tasks:
  • If your old Account is NOT banned: Send Cloggerdude a PM on your old account. Title should be: "Feedback Verification" and the body should contain your Username on ResetEra.

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the OLD forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your OLD account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes.

• No need to reply to this thread: I know everyone is a bit anxious, but I promise I will get to your request as soon as possible. Replying to this thread with a "PM Sent" does nothing but clutter the thread. If you're really concerned, then feel free to send me a PM on ResetEra instead. If nothing else, it'll make me feel important to have PMs.
If you do not complete one of the above, your old feedback will NOT carryover to the new site. As of now, I do not see any exceptions being made for this rule.

Please note that the above two options are not guaranteed to be available as time goes on. It is HIGHLY recommended that you complete this process as soon as possible, in order to ensure that your prior feedback is properly carried over.

Please read the instructions for either method carefully. Due to the high volume of requests that are likely to come and the fact that PMs are currently limited on the old forum, it is very likely that I won't let you know (at least for a while, if ever) if you messed something up. So if it has been a while and you have still not been verified, then you either messed something up, or we missed you. Either way, try again.

To be honest, this process isn't really up for debate at this time. However, if you really feel that you have something that is a valid criticism or that would help, then feel free to send me a PM on this forum.

Official Feedback List

Rules

1. Feedback Format

Any Feedback that is not left in the following format is not guaranteed to be properly recorded!

• All feedback should be left using the following format:

Positive/Negative/Neutral Buyer/Seller feedback for InsertNameHere

Comment about how the transaction went!

• Feedback posted for multiple users should be listed out separately. This may sound annoying, but we now have an automated script that collects feedback each week. This will help us to not fall behind on feedback like we have in the past.
  • Similarly, comments should be kept on a separate line. Again, this is related to us automating the thread a bit.
  • Leaving a comment detailing the transaction is encouraged for positive transactions, but is required for Neutral and Negative feedback.
  • DO NOT PUT PUNCTUATION AFTER THE USERNAME!
2. Neutral/Negative Feedback

If you take a look at our feedback list, you will notice that there are very few individuals that have had the honor of gracing our Neutral feedback category, and even fewer that have had Negative feedback. We have a pretty good thing going here and the majority of members are trustworthy, but occasionally we will have some problems. If that happens to you:
  • Always give the other party a chance to make the situation right.
    If you receive an item that is not in the condition that was described, then you should not immediately rush to this thread in order to leave Negative feedback. Instead, shoot the seller a PM and see if you can work things out. 99% of Buyers/Sellers are going to do the right thing at that point and nobody else will be the wiser. However, if you're getting nothing from them or you're just not satisfied with their reply, then you can consider leaving appropriate feedback.

• Carefully consider the difference between Neutral and Negative feedback
    This is definitely more of a gray area and, because of that, we aren't going to list out qualifications for each type. Every transaction is going to be different. That being said, while both types of feedback are taken extremely seriously, Negative feedback should be your last resort for any problem. The vast majority of smaller problems can be covered with Neutral feedback, but the choice is obviously up to you. Of course, this leads into the next point:

• The community can decide to lessen the severity of feedback
    All this means is that if feedback is left that is not appropriate, the community's opinion can influence the recording of that feedback. Let's say someone leaves Negative Seller feedback because an item arrived one day after what they were originally promised. If the general consensus from the community is that this feedback is overly harsh for what occurred, then the feedback could be downgraded to Neutral or even simply not recorded at all.

Just to be 100% clear, this is not a move to invalidate user feedback. Any decision will not be made solely by Cloggerdude, pete_clarf, or any other member of the feedback team. This is simply a safeguard put in place to prevent inappropriate feedback from being automatically recorded with no discussion. Any decision to modify feedback will be clearly communicated in the thread by a member of the feedback team.
3. Discussion
  • Members are free to use this thread for the discussion of any and all feedback related issues. We would prefer that general conversations be kept to a minimum though. We want the actual B/S/T thread to remain as unclogged as possible, so the more discussion that happens here instead, the better.
4. Keep it Civil
  • Since feedback is being left open for discussion, there will be some instances where things may get a little heated. All normal forum rules apply here, so if you wouldn't chance saying it somewhere else, then don't say it here.

• We are not in the business of creating witch hunts against users. If a user is accused of something, then at the very least allow them to defend themselves first. If the original accusation is proven to be true and the matter has already been thoroughly discussed, then let's move on. There's no need to keep piling on.
5. Feedback Issues
  • If you have any kind of questions related to feedback you have received, then please feel free to PM one of the feedback list staff. A listing of current staff is maintained in the feedback list itself.

Note: Before you send us a PM asking why your feedback wasn't recorded, make sure that the feedback list is actually up to date. Sometimes we lag behind, so we may have just not gotten to your feedback yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
That's what said Cloggerdude on this
Two problems that I see:

1) Not everyone is using their old name. This isn't a huge deal, but we are going to have to do some kind of verification before I change anyone's name in the spreadsheet.

2) The bigger one: Not everyone is coming over, yet all names are still on the old list. All it would take is one person that comes over and creates a name that used to belong to someone else with established feedback.

I definitely prefer not to perform a complete reset, but I kind of think we may have to compromise a bit. My initial thought is that everyone would start at 0 feedback for transactions here on Reset. For users that can verify their former identities, we will have a separate column that shows the old feedback.

The other option would be to only include someone's name in the new spreadsheet once they have verified their identity with us. This is basically the same thing really, just a different way of doing it.

For now, while I think the chances of it are slim, please still be careful with any transactions until we get everything sorted out. PayPal Goods and Services would be highly recommended.

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

As much as I hate to do it, I think the only way to ensure that the integrity of the Feedback list is maintained is to establish a verification system for all users. In order to have your previous feedback carryover to ResetEra, you will need to perform one of the following tasks:
  • If your old Account is NOT banned: Send Cloggerdude a PM on your old account. Title should be: "Feedback Verification" and the body should contain your Username on ResetEra.

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the new forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your old account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes.
If you do not complete one of the above, your old feedback will NOT carryover to the new site. As of now, I do not see any exceptions being made for this rule.

Please note that the above two options are not guaranteed to be available as time goes on. It is HIGHLY recommended that you complete this process as soon as possible, in order to ensure that your prior feedback is properly carried over.

Please read the instructions for either method carefully. Due to the high volume of requests that are likely to come and the fact that PMs are currently limited on the old forum, it is very likely that I won't let you know (at least for a while, if ever) if you messed something up. So if it has been a while and you have still not been verified, then you either messed something up, or we missed you. Either way, try again.

To be honest, this process isn't really up for debate at this time. However, if you really feel that you have something that is a valid criticism or that would help, then feel free to send me a PM on this forum.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the new forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your old account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes.

You mean send Cloggerdude a PM on NeoGAF, I assume?

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
I thought with GAF dead we had lost the BST on this forum, but I was wrong.

thanks for all the hard work!

xxx shiv xxx

Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
Sent pm even tho I only have a few. Really appreciate all the hard work everyone is putting into all of this especially so quick!

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for Daniel Westlake. Really quick and easy transaction!

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Positive Seller feedback for Gray-Jaeger

Great communication and prompt delivery of code after he received it. Thanks!

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Cloggerdude Would it be an idea to take the original list with negative feedback and put in the ERA list or at least a separate tab? I doubt anyone with negative feedback will ask for verification. Or would you like to give everyone a chance to start with a clean slate?

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cloggerdude Would it be an idea to take the original list with negative feedback and put in the ERA list or at least a separate tab? I doubt anyone with negative feedback will ask for verification. Or would you like to give everyone a chance to start with a clean slate?

It's something that I've thought about. I have no desire to let anyone with Negative start with a "clean slate", but I also kind of doubt they will verify in the first place. I like your idea of a separate tab though, so I think I'll add that.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Positive Seller Feedback for VitalNonsense

very quick on the transaction and easy to communicate with

wildmike85

Oct 25, 2017
Positive seller feedback for dyliepew

Excellent communication throughout the transaction. Thanks again!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Positive feedback for Silvard

Had some technical hiccups but they got in touch with customer service to make sure their payment got through to me. Thanks!

Silvard

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Positive seller feedback for Mathieran

Instant delivery and a lot of patience and understanding when an issue came up!

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Positive Seller Feedback for TraBuch

Pleasure to work with and looking forward to continued transactions!

Oct 25, 2017
Not exactly sure how this should work in this case, but I had a deal planned out with RadarScope1 at the old place just before everything went down, and I just completed that deal over Discord. RadarScope1 isn't here yet (and apparently hasn't decided if they want to come over) but I thought I'd leave positive feedback here anyways (already left it at the old place). I thought since Cloggerdude seemed like he wanted to retire from sheparding the old thread that I should make sure the positive feedback is shown at two different places.

To avoid confusion, I was "Valkyri von Thanatos" at the old place, and I left positivie feedback in the feedback thread over there. (RadarScope1 also left positive feedback for me).

Here's what I wrote:

Positive buyer feedback for RadarScope1.

You're welcome!

Kamon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Positive Seller feedback for deejay

Sent the game very quickly after I paid. Thanks again!

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Major Positive seller feedback for Cat Pee

Bought $50 PSN credit and made a mistake, Cat Pee immediately helped to rectify the issue.