• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Was there a 10+ page thread about Lethal Weapon and the poor people on the show whose lives he's ruined?
I remember the talk of Kevin Spacey and the ethics of continuing the show after they fired him, but then again I think maybe a small handful of people actually cared about Lethal Weapon. lol
Wayans had a 5 page thread himself,
Crawford and the feud/ousting had 7.

Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park had an 11 page thread back on Neogaf when they left 5-0

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if she wants to be a regular, but I also think it depends on how much they offer her. The writers are obviously eager to keep the remainder of the old guard around and Reedus and McBride received massive paydays for signing new 3 year deals. I doubt Cohan would say no to that kind of money. It's not exactly like her career is blowing up like Gurira's.
Both of them must be doing happy dances all the time, when they were hired for season 1 both of their chaacters seemed to be expendable and zombie fodder, mousy housewife and racist hick doesn't exactly scream franchise mainstays with multi million dollar contracts.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember that Blind Item about a comedian with a big personal revelation? Well, it turns out the answer was Jerrod Carmichael.
During Home Videos — the first of two specials in which Carmichael will have informal, intimate conversations with his family — Carmichael returned home to North Carolina, where he sat down for a Q&A with his mother, Cynthia. After asking his mom to reflect on the affair that Cynthia's husband once had on her, Carmichael asked if she's ever been attracted to women.

"I've hooked up with dudes before," Carmichael revealed, after Cynthia said she'd never had those feelings for a woman. Her response? "Well, OK. That's your option. I like men."

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Did you not find Splitting Up Together cringeworthy? I like the leads -- especially the guy from Rules of Engagement, which I miss -- but it was so cheesy and bad at times. I made it into the second season, but eventually gave up.

It was a standard sitcom, but I love Jenna. Still, it did keep me interested wondering how the new baby was going to affect the show.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Finished season 1 of Claws over the weekend. It was pretty good although there are some points where I'm not sure if they are trying to be funny or take themselves seriously. Still entertaining either way. There was also really good timing because it was also yesterday that Hulu added season 2 to the site. So now I can more easily watch that season and be caught up for June.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Sunday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2019-May-12.SUN_.png

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Finished season 1 of Claws over the weekend. It was pretty good although there are some points where I'm not sure if they are trying to be funny or take themselves seriously. Still entertaining either way. There was also really good timing because it was also yesterday that Hulu added season 2 to the site. So now I can more easily watch that season and be caught up for June.
Claws goes some places in Season 2 so buckle up.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Realistically, how long do we expect "The Good Place" to last? It's a very serialized show that has to have a definitive ending but shouldn't go on for too long. I felt like the third season started to drag and am nervous that the fourth season will too.
I'm in the same boat where I feel like the show was perhaps better designed for a, say, 3-season run and maybe they should wrap it up soon. From a story standpoint, the sooner the better, though I get the feeling that Schur is very invested in taking care of his team from top to bottom, and he understands that ending the run before NBC wants to is going to impact a lot of people. It's similar to Vince Gilligan on BCS.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
It's a shame that Life in Pieces was handled so poorly. To only get a 14 episode fourth season in springtime is a travesty. I didn't realize how short this season was going to be until recently, and it's already 4 episodes in.

It'd better end well.

Nov 1, 2017
Good, last year for B99 was weird. Constant breaks everywhere last year. The weird one was during holiday break, when a new ep popped up on New Years' Day, of all times, and then went back on break for like 2 weeks. Schedule was all over the place.

B99 was also held til mid season this year (premiered January 10th). And next season as of now is going to be even less episodes, so there might be more breaks next season.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
What the best site to use to check on cable channel renewal/cancellations? I've seen a few when searching for specific shows, but most look like... clickbaity, or at least have such an awful site designs....

OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
What the best site to use to check on cable channel renewal/cancellations? I've seen a few when searching for specific shows, but most look like... clickbaity, or at least have such an awful site designs....
There are links in the OP (under scorecards)! I find TV line to be the most comprehensive and the metacritic tracker very useful for a quick glance at what's been going on.

OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
Fox trailers!

Network The Righteous Gemstones meets Empire.

Yay, Michael Sheen! ... and that's all the nice things I have to say about it.

Well, this looks exceptionally dumb. Murder Alexa, lol.

Well it's... certainly a multi-cam show.

Deputy

Hi generic cop procedural that's kinda fash.

Not Just Me

The Australian original at least seemed kinda interesting. This just files down any and all edges that one had

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Holy shit at the Masked Singer getting a third season and a post Super Bowl slot.

I mean I enjoyed the goofiness/mystery of the first season but damn FOX is all in now.

Hope they can get some solid casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.