2018-19 Season TV Cancellations/Pilots: NBC gives a comedy indefinite detention

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Is there a thread that makes it easier to see each seasons new shows and where it could be possible for international audiences to watch the damn shows lol
Ratsky makes a thread each month showing which new shows are starting.

I can't help you for where to watch them in your country. I check this to see where shows/movies are streamed in Canada (it's so horrible for us lol) so maybe there's a site similar for you.

sabrina

Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Im still weaping the loss of Mick; but no one is really around to kick up a fuss about that one (which hurts even more). xD
If there was a place to kick up a fuss then I'd be right there!

You're not alone. It's been a year, and I still really miss that show. It was kind of a shame the the B99 cancellation overshadowed it.
It was that and Lucifer. Then both of those got saved.

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago Fire has to have the worst season finales on tv.
Its like they pack an average episode so full of everything and just cut it halfway through the main plot for a cliff-hanger.

Im also getting extremely tired of them making the cliff-hanger and commercials always seem to be about just a single one of the firefighters in trouble(Severide)
literally every week the episode preview has characters screaming for that character.

OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
Cult British Comedy ‘Peep Show’ In Development At FX With Karey Dornetto Writing Gender Reversal Remake
Cult British comedy Peep Show is getting another chance at a U.S. adaptation with a script in development at FX. The series, which ran for nine seasons on Channel 4, is getting a gender role reversal with the two leads – played by David Mitchell and Robert Webb in the UK original – set to be played by women.

Portlandia and Superstore writer and co-exec producer Karey Dornetto is writing the adaptation.
It is the latest attempt after Starz attempted a remake in 2016, while Fox took a run at a pilot, starring The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki, in 2005 and Spike gave it a chance in 2008.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I saw absolutely no media on any website I frequent

I'm gonna give it a shot but S2 was already a big step down from S1
Sneaky Pete is just a "background" show now, not something you honestly need to pay much attention to until the fun of the inevitable heist in the last couple episodes. Shame, really, because that first season was such a great one-off opportunity that the studio just couldn't resist forcing more material out of.

The Mick was by far a better show than AP Bio. I say that as someone who generally enjoys Dennis’s antics over Dees.
I always sigh hearing about so many mediocre-to-bad shows getting picked back up or revived on other networks when nobody - nobody?! - could spring for Mick?