• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
I see there's a new sheriff in town

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25064-1392005231-12.gif

Banshee is my favorite show that no one has watched.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
If you liked Banshee, be sure to check out Warrior and Jett! (where's my Jett S2 renewal Cinemax?)

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both Jett and Warrior are fantastic. Cinemax doesn't really miss imo. I'd easily recommend just about any of their series since Strike Back.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Warrior was excellent.

I'm 3 episodes into Jett. It's quite good. Gugino is great in it. It's a noir heist thriller.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Was there ever a thread for the new TV shows this fall?

Not a cancellation thread, but a preview thread for the upcoming new shows.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Castle Rock S2 premieres Oct. 23.

In the Misery prequel-themed installment, "A feud between warring clans comes to a boil when budding psychopath Annie Wilkes (Masters of Sex's Lizzy Caplan), Stephen King's nurse from hell, gets waylaid in Castle Rock," per the official synopsis.
The upcoming 10-episode season also stars Eighth Grade breakout Elsie Fisher (as Annie's daughter Joy) and Oscar winner Tim Robbins. Recurring cast members include Robin Weigert (Big Little Lies), Sarah Gadon (Alias Grace), Alison Wright (The Americans) and Greg Grunberg (Heroes).

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to watch Season 2 of Burden of Truth now that the whole season has aired. It's 8 episodes total. The CW site has episode 4-8 only. I've looked on all the usual a la carte sites, and Hulu also, and can't find any legal way to watch episodes 1-3. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I'm trying to watch Season 2 of Burden of Truth now that the whole season has aired. It's 8 episodes total. The CW site has episode 4-8 only. I've looked on all the usual a la carte sites, and Hulu also, and can't find any legal way to watch episodes 1-3. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

I believe Burden of Truth ends up on Hulu but I'm not sure how long it takes for the current season to be added. I feel like season 1 got added right before season 2 got added but I'm not sure.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I believe Burden of Truth ends up on Hulu but I'm not sure how long it takes for the current season to be added. I feel like season 1 got added right before season 2 got added but I'm not sure.
Thanks Auros! I tried to figure out when S1 got added but couldn't quite glean it. Hopefully S2 will come soon, I really enjoyed S1 a ton.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Thanks Auros! I tried to figure out when S1 got added but couldn't quite glean it. Hopefully S2 will come soon, I really enjoyed S1 a ton.
Woops. My response was a bit off. What I meant is I think season 1 got added to Hulu right before season 2 starting airing on TV. So, you might have to wait a while for season 2 to get added. Sorry. :(

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Woops. My response was a bit off. What I meant is I think season 1 got added to Hulu right before season 2 starting airing on TV. So, you might have to wait a while for season 2 to get added. Sorry. :(
Ohh, gotcha. For some reason I thought it had been on there much longer but I might be misremembering. Either way it's a super unusual situation that the episodes aren't available a la carte somewhere. And, thank you for the info!

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
been catching up on Patriot Act and that show continues to be fantastic, it really is the actual daily show replacement. Is there any word on it? Like its in it's 4th...volume now, whatever that means for Netflix.

apparently the indian ellections episode was actually put on blast in india (lol) so hey at least it's out there

Status
Not open for further replies.