• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
just got dumped on by a foot of snow and they don't plow down here. I have all the gifts ready to go, will send out this week, hopefully

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
So I've run into an issue where my bank account has been frozen for the next few days due to fraudulent activity. Until then, I can't purchase anything. I will try to find one of my still active credit cards to get a gift sent out by the deadline, but if it's late, then that's the reason why.

kennah

Nov 11, 2018
Shipped! No notification about something coming my way but my SS has asked a question so I'm not worried.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hoping whoever got me gets the gifts here by the 23rd, or they will have to wait until 2019 for me to return home :p

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
Oh snap I got tracking info from my SS and it seems they are from a lot closer than I was expecting. Funny.

Also they left a hint that got me hyped (for the Emperor)!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, Amazon just wrote me that due to unforeseen consequences they couldn't ship my package and they refunded it, so some of the items I was supposed to send ASAP are now not coming (about 40% of the gift, that is). I'll have to find a way to get them in time to be able to send them.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't think I actually posted this, but I sent my first gift on Black Friday. I've just been held back by work commitments in shipping out the second part.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
my secret santa sent my gift in a normal amazon package so i didn't know it was my gift until i opened it confused about if i accidentally ordered something

if i knew it was the gift i would have saved it for christmas day :(

i still adore the notebook and lil kirby plush tho 🖤

Tedesco!

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 30, 2017
I still can't access my TT's wishlist. I have tried to reach out to them, as well as Nic. Do I wait and miss the deadline in hopes of eventually getting this list, or do I just fire off an email with a gift certificate and be done with it?

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I still can't access my TT's wishlist. I have tried to reach out to them, as well as Nic. Do I wait and miss the deadline in hopes of eventually getting this list, or do I just fire off an email with a gift certificate and be done with it?

Honestly, just gift/ship something before the deadline. If they haven't provided any information to help you choose a gift, then they can't really complain about what they get.

Oct 25, 2017
Dang it, my gift is taking forever to get shipped to me. We've still got time before the deadline but it might be a photo finish

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Hm...I need a phone number to add to the address of my Tiny Tim; sent a message in Elfster, was going to send one here as well, but he's banned...he had a short-lived Era presence, he had joined recently ^^;

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I seem to have received a package from Teepublic. Going to wait until around Christmas to open it. Thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
WEW the post office was SLAMMED today. My TT's package is off! Hopefully it will arrive by Christmas.

I received Handicapped Duck 's package last Friday! I'm waiting until Christmas to open it. Can't wait to see what's inside :) Thank you kind sir!

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
To whoever my SS is, rest easy because I'm going to do what I always do: shamelessly open my gift the second it arrives and hold off on posting a pic until the 25th so I can pretend I waited like a good little Christian boy. Gift wrap just gets in the way.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have to pick up some stuff personally this Saturday as Amazon managed to lose the package that contained some of the things I wanted to send. Annoying, to say the least. Should be able to send on Monday at this point.

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
I just picked up a box from the post office and turns out it's from THE IMPERIAL INQUISITION! Holy shi- I mean praise the Emperor!

I'm a bit nervous though. Does this mean I have been nice or naughty?

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
I just picked up a box from the post office and turns out it's from THE IMPERIAL INQUISITION! Holy shi- I mean praise the Emperor!

I'm a bit nervous though. Does this mean I have been nice or naughty?

1413192348493.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I received the gifts from my SS this afternoon and everything I received was perfect. I'm away from home next week so it was either open them now or during the New Year and I opted for now because I am weak. It brought a huge smile to my face though and I can't thank my SS PayOffWizard enough.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
10 days for my gift to get here, if not by then it'll have to wait until 2019 to be opened 😅

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Secret Santa gift has been shipped, hopefully without Las Plagas strain T-Virus from me, (I tried my best to keep the illness away from all the items) now to wait for them to get it, as well as me to get mine (I got a relayed message earlier today with a status update as well, that's nice.)

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
So in a moment of laxity I spawned a lifetime of heresy opened the gift and I have to say Noisepurge (?), you went above and beyond! I laughed out loud when I saw how you had filled multiple wishes with creative picks. I asked for regional chocolate and liqueur and I got Jallu(!)chocolate from Helsinki! (For those that don't know, we are both Finnish, my SS and I.) Bravo! Everything else was 10/10 too, thank you very very much and merry Christmas!

I will post a pic later, when I get some good light to take one. It's dark up here north when I get home from work.

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
My TT's package was delivered almost a week ago and I haven't heard anything. I hope they received it.

Oct 27, 2017
I've received a parcel from Finland which I assume is from my SS. I think I'll hold off until Christmas before opening though!

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
So in a moment of laxity I spawned a lifetime of heresy opened the gift and I have to say Noisepurge (?), you went above and beyond! I laughed out loud when I saw how you had filled multiple wishes with creative picks. I asked for regional chocolate and liqueur and I got Jallu(!)chocolate from Helsinki! (For those that don't know, we are both Finnish, my SS and I.) Bravo! Everything else was 10/10 too, thank you very very much and merry Christmas!

I will post a pic later, when I get some good light to take one. It's dark up here north when I get home from work.

Hehe, yeah it's like most of Resetera are from Finland it seems :D Hyvät joulut!