• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
_20181224_080829dnc2s.jpg
Opened my gift early as I might not be able to tomorrow. Don't think my SS revealed who they were, but if you're reading this, thanks.

Last edited:

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Got my gift some days ago, but I haven't opened it yet since I am at work until this evening. And since my gift is very delayed this year I will gift some digital stuff later this evening so there is at least something until the real gift arrives. So whoever it is that reads this I apologize for it not getting there for christmas :( It just wasn't possible this year.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
I've now seen at least two posters who've received their gifts and not uttered a single word of thanks or appreciation to their secret Santas. Frankly, it's incredibly rude. It doesn't matter if you don't like what your SS got you - it's basic manners to express thanks for receiving a gift (especially one from a stranger). Hopefully there won't be any more rude tiny tims being disrespectful to their gift-givers.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
My gift arrived from "Reginald Setera"! I haven't opened it because I don't know if there are wrapped gifts inside and I want it to be a total surprise! I'll be opening it tomorrow morning, thank you Santa!

I love the logos too :)

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you peppermints, will get a photo later! The bottle opener is awesome and I have a friend that loves that movie and I've been meaning to see it. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes!

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you peppermints, will get a photo later! The bottle opener is awesome and I have a friend that loves that movie and I've been meaning to see it. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes!
Awesome! Glad you like it all! Felt inferior with my wrapping job after seeing some of the pics on here ha. Glad it made it to you, the USPS did not believe the address lol.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Looks like I'm not getting my gift before Christmas, mailman came and no package. Got a message on Elfster saying it was sent last week via USPS but no tracking number. Not too worried about it, but a little bit of a bummer.

Looks like my gift to my TT came in time though! :)

Oct 25, 2017
EverythingShiny what an adorable pupper you have! It's funny, originally I wasn't going to get a dog toy but I was at the store and remembered you saying you have a dog and two cats (or was it three?) and thought, "I don't know if I should buy this because I imagine their dog has a lot of toys already." Glad I did! Also fun fact about the stuffed sloth, it makes the sound of a duck! I couldn't find one without the noise-makers so I tried to choose the least annoying one. The chocolate potato chips are my favorite, so sweet and salty. My only complaint is that some chips have a disproportionate chocolate-to-chip ratio that is disappointing. One of the gifts has a return receipt if you want to exchange it at the store listed on it. Now that I think about it, I probably should have bought that gift at a more nationwide chain. My bad in advance!

Glad everything so far is to your satisfaction! Seeing everyone else open their gifts, I was worried I got too little in presents.

You did amazingly! I opened the rest today. The chocolates are incredible! Thank you so, so much! And I love Murakami but I haven't read that book yet, so thank you for that! You said it's one of your favorite books, right? Also, I used to work at Barnes & Noble so I recognized the wrapping paper right away. ❤️ The card was also hilariously perfect. You did such a great job and I hope you had a good first Secret Santa experience!

I also appreciate the thought in not getting a toy that squeaks too much - thankfully she doesn't really know how to make toys squeak, but the fact the sloth makes a duck noise just adds to the hilarity.

Merry Christmas to you :)

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
This is wholesome as fuck and I really regret not participating. Nice job to everyone who did though!

May 21, 2018
Baltimore MD
Just want to shout out to my secret Santa this year for such an amazing gift! Funny thing is my work had a gift exchange and I got the Rathalos pop as a part of that gift so now my hunter has some farming to do😋

ps Me and my SO just got back from London a few weeks ago and have been tearing up the candies we got from the Tesco near our hotel. So the additional Cadbury is much appreciated.

Secret Santa Haul

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Shoutout to cupcakeunicorn for really delivering with the gifts :D Chocolate, a book that I look forward to read and two Marillion concerts on bluray and dvd :D Honestly couldn't have asked for a better gift! Merry Christmas my friend <3

Ronabo

Oct 26, 2017
OHIO
So I decided to open my present just now since I will be busy tomorrow seeing a movie and lunch with family.

Santa asked me a few weeks ago what the best Metal album of all time was. I replied with Melissa by Mercyful Fate.

Then this showed up! At first I thought no way! Did Santa get me a vinyl? So I opened the attached card and inside was a note mentioning instructions.
D7PjXN7.jpg

So I then opened the present and my mind was blown away with this!

6Hzy28G.jpg
VyOs9Pk.jpg

It's the album cover for Melissa minus it's text on glass. It so beautiful! I love it so much! So abstract! I can't decided where to hang it yet.

Thank you so much Santa! You fucking rock!

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
So I decided to open my present just now since I will be busy tomorrow seeing a movie and lunch with family.

Santa asked me a few weeks ago what the best Metal album of all time was. I replied with Melissa by Mercyful Fate.

Then this showed up! At first I thought no way! Did Santa get me a vinyl? So I opened the attached card and inside was a note mentioning instructions.
D7PjXN7.jpg

So I then opened the present and my mind was blown away with this!

6Hzy28G.jpg
VyOs9Pk.jpg

It's the album cover for Melissa minus it's text on glass. It so beautiful! I love it so much! So abstract! I can't decided where to hang it yet.

Thank you so much Santa! You fucking rock!
Glad you like it! I had a bit of an odessy trying to find the artwork in a resolution suitable for printing at 12in x 12in, and I was a bit worried that it might have come out too dark since I didn't have the genuine article to compare it to.

But hey, if you're happy with it, I'm happy with it.

Last edited:

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas!

I spoke with my SS a couple of weeks ago, and he's not going to send anything while I'm out of town till next year, so it's all good.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
I'm getting nervous, I really hope my SS is one of those waiting for Christmas morning! :{
I kinda lost the tracking number.. so I don't really know if they got it or not :{

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
You did amazingly! I opened the rest today. The chocolates are incredible! Thank you so, so much! And I love Murakami but I haven't read that book yet, so thank you for that! You said it's one of your favorite books, right? Also, I used to work at Barnes & Noble so I recognized the wrapping paper right away. ❤️ The card was also hilariously perfect. You did such a great job and I hope you had a good first Secret Santa experience!

I also appreciate the thought in not getting a toy that squeaks too much - thankfully she doesn't really know how to make toys squeak, but the fact the sloth makes a duck noise just adds to the hilarity.

Merry Christmas to you :)
Yeah that book is my favorite by him, still have a lot of his works to read. Now the chocolates, I don't think they put any labels on what they are so you're going to have to go by taste. For most I got one dark and one milk chocolate of various kinds; standard bars, fruit orange and lemon chews (they're the gummy worm-looking ones), caramels, toffee, chocolate mousse/truffle/raspberry I think as well. I can't remember all the different candies but most of them should be good. I didn't want to buy a box of chocolates since that would seem lazy versus picking them out myself. Only downside with that is again, no labels on what the chocolates are.

dietertong

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks kennah for the gifts! Sorry I didn't give you any direction but I really like everything you got me! I'm looking forward to trying out the hot chocolate and coffee!

iurO0Zgh.jpg

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We just opened your christmas present, thank you so much for the chocs SS! I'll update the thread with pics soon (gonna go off for work)

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Opening the gift in the AM. Took a pic of the box (don't worry SS, it doesn't show the addresses). Can't wait for this thread to light up in alerts full of pics. I look forward to it with so much glee.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
AlmostMilk thank you so much for the gifts!
aAPrkYK.jpg

918NWSt.jpg

I love Reese's! Haha these will be gone by New Years, I'm going to gobble them fast.
I've always seen those Mushroom House candies around but I've never eaten the candies before, so I'm excited to try them out :D
Funny thing, I went to E3 the Odyssey year, too! I was able to get the hat and the pin but I was devastated when I lost the Odyssey pin somewhere at E3.... BUT IT HAS RETURNED TO ME!!!! Haha you are awesome! I never had a chance to get the Splatoon 2 one, so I'm even more stoked to add another one to the family. I love collectible pins. I literally exclaimed when I saw the Odyssey one, no joke lol.
Thank you for the note, this is my second SS and have enjoyed both very much. I look forward to it every year.

Now onto the big boy... you hit a buzzer beater three pointer with a defensive foul call with this one!!
I love the Lakers. I've been a diehard fan since I was a kid. My family is from LA and I grew up during the Kobe and Shaq era, and have been a fan of them ever since... but I grew up in Portland lol. And everyone around me were Trail Blazers fans... and they despise the Lakers... So, even though I live in Florida now, the last 5-7 years have been rough as a fan, but I've stood firm.

This gift has reignited (😏) my energy for them. Playoffs here we come!!!

Thank you so much again for the thoughtful gift.
As you can see, I hung it up immediately lol
Merry Christmas, my friend! 😁

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
I'll say it in three languages given where it's from and my ethnic origins:

1. Thank you so much Canadian SS! I really appreciate it!
2. Merci coup mon amie!
3. ¡Muchisimas gracias Santa secreto! Me encanta mucho.

I had no idea what was housed inside the box but I pleasantly surprised. I'm glad that I waited to open this after my nieces left or else they would have tried to devour all the snacks last night haha. That is if my middle brother and sister-in-law didn't reign them in but I would have shared some. Some of the chips did open a bit in transit but that's ok as they all made it across the border intact:

I opened the message in the envelope last as promised and really appreciated the message. I've been going through an existential/philosophical crisis lately so it meant a lot to me. I think with the news in the US being negatively biased and being on social media a bit too much, I started thinking about life's biggest questions. This reminded me that gratitude and having someone you don't know reach out to for a moment brings it back down to the present in a comforting way. To say that it's going to be all right in this journey even though we might not know what tomorrow brings. I would have loved to seen your penmanship whether it was neat or sloppy in a handwritten letter but I got a glimpse of it with the package and it's solid.

That being said, I was thinking about going to Canada for the last 2 years or so. I once had a history in high school who gushed about how beautiful and clean Canada was so the seed was planted at a young age. To get a small literal taste of the culture is to experience it in some capacity. I look forward to sharing it with my familial roommates.

I do intend to plan some kind of vacation out there next year if not in the future with plans to hit up multiple cities including Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City. I've only seen it through travel shows but it's another thing to experience it firsthand since TV doesn't relate smell and taste. And not just because you guys legalized marijuana (I'm pretty liberal and open about 420) since I understand there is a shortage due to high demand. One of my favorite things I love to do is sketching people in public places.

As for the games, I definitely look forward to diving into Yakuza 6 and Persona 5 at some point. I got a bunch of PS4 games from my siblings and for myself so it's going to be a while. With the former, I have a bunch of Yakuza games to get over time but avoid playing them back to back to prevent series fatigue. I watched my brother play Yakuza 3 and that was enough for me. Whenever he gets around to playing 4, I'll do it again.

With the latter game, the first and last Persona I played was vanilla P3. While I never did finish it (I saw the ending on YouTube since the final boss looked like a long slog), I enjoyed the sim and dungeon crawl balance. I read P5's plot on a whim and dread the last act since I know it drags on but that's okay. It should be interesting either way. I'm happy to know that it's one of your favorite series going into it.

Any way, thanks again and happy holidays to you! All the best next year. I look forward to seeing your gifts from your SS (unless you posted them already). Feel free to add me on PSN at Jipan181.

As for my art, you'll be seeing it grace this thread very, very soon as I poured myself into my SS on that end. ;) Man this post took too long to type on my phone hahaha. But that's why I get paid to write!

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
I'll say it in three languages given where it's from and my ethnic origins:

1. Thank you so much Canadian SS! I really appreciate it!
2. Merci coup mon amie!
3. ¡Muchisimas gracias Santa secreto! Me encanta mucho.

I had no idea what was housed inside the box but I pleasantly surprised. I'm glad that I waited to open this after my nieces left or else they would have tried to devour all the snacks last night haha. That is if my middle brother and sister-in-law didn't reign them in but I would have shared some. Some of the chips did open a bit in transit but that's ok as they all made it across the border intact:

I opened the message in the envelope last as promised and really appreciated the message. I've been going through an existential/philosophical crisis lately so it meant a lot to me. I think with the news in the US being negatively biased and being on social media a bit too much, I started thinking about life's biggest questions. This reminded me that gratitude and having someone you don't know reach out to for a moment brings it back down to the present in a comforting way. To say that it's going to be all right in this journey even though we might not know what tomorrow brings. I would have loved to seen your penmanship whether it was neat or sloppy in a handwritten letter but I got a glimpse of it with the package and it's solid.

That being said, I was thinking about going to Canada for the last 2 years or so. I once had a history in high school who gushed about how beautiful and clean Canada was so the seed was planted at a young age. To get a small literal taste of the culture is to experience it in some capacity. I look forward to sharing it with my familial roommates.

I do intend to plan some kind of vacation out there next year if not in the future with plans to hit up multiple cities including Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City. I've only seen it through travel shows but it's another thing to experience it firsthand since TV doesn't relate smell and taste. And not just because you guys legalized marijuana (I'm pretty liberal and open about 420) since I understand there is a shortage due to high demand. One of my favorite things I love to do is sketching people in public places.

As for the games, I definitely look forward to diving into Yakuza 6 and Persona 5 at some point. I got a bunch of PS4 games from my siblings and for myself so it's going to be a while. With the former, I have a bunch of Yakuza games to get over time but avoid playing them back to back to prevent series fatigue. I watched my brother play Yakuza 3 and that was enough for me. Whenever he gets around to playing 4, I'll do it again.

With the latter game, the first and last Persona I played was vanilla P3. While I never did finish it (I saw the ending on YouTube since the final boss looked like a long slog), I enjoyed the sim and dungeon crawl balance. I read P5's plot on a whim and dread the last act since I know it drags on but that's okay. It should be interesting either way. I'm happy to know that it's one of your favorite series going into it.

Any way, thanks again and happy holidays to you! All the best next year. I look forward to seeing your gifts from your SS (unless you posted them already). Feel free to add me on PSN at Jipan181.

As for my art, you'll be seeing it grace this thread very, very soon as I poured myself into my SS on that end. ;) Man this post took too long to type on my phone hahaha. But that's why I get paid to write!

Glad you liked everything and I was able to cheer you up this Christmas! Thank god everything made it across the border intact cause I was worried. You'll have to let me know what you think of all the snacks.

As for my own gift my SS got a hold of me earlier this week to let me know it's coming but unfortunately wouldn't be here in time for Christmas. I'm hoping it gets here before I leave for Europe in 10 days or so and I'll be able to open it then.

*Also yeah my penmanship sucks pretty bad lol so I just typed it out so you would be able to actually read it*

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Glad you liked everything and I was able to cheer you up this Christmas! Thank god everything made it across the border intact cause I was worried. You'll have to let me know what you think of all the snacks.

As for my own gift my SS got a hold of me earlier this week to let me know it's coming but unfortunately wouldn't be here in time for Christmas. I'm hoping it gets here before I leave for Europe in 10 days or so and I'll be able to open it then.

*Also yeah my penmanship sucks pretty bad lol so I just typed it out so you would be able to actually read it*
Hahaha, I definitely will in this thread if not via PM if I don't get around to them within this thread's shelf life. I'll try a few of them shortly once I get around to brushing my teeth. My mom was curious about the mysterious box.

But that's awesome man! Have fun out there if you plan to visit multiple countries within the EU. Europe is still on my to do list as I haven't been past the western hemisphere (only one country under my belt multiple times-- the Dominican Republic) but my best friend hinted about wanting to go to the UK next year. I would love to go to Sweden to see the Gavle goat next December (assuming arsonists don't burn or smash it).

If you ever visit NYC, do pop into the thread (I know it's not active since we're all on Discord) as I'll be more than happy to provide recommendations. Conversely, if you go to conventions like PAX East or NY Comic Con, I'm sure we'll be bound to cross paths. Conventions are a small world.

I love deciphering handwritten letters as someone who writes in a private journal from time to time. One can get a sense of who the person was/is through it. I think it's a visceral experience to read one's penmanship which is what I enjoy about putting thoughts on pen and paper.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas, Era!

I had a lovely Dragon Ball christmas thanks to my SS. Haha.

I'll post pics later. Thank you Secret Santa!!

kennah

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks kennah for the gifts! Sorry I didn't give you any direction but I really like everything you got me! I'm looking forward to trying out the hot chocolate and coffee!

iurO0Zgh.jpg
Glad you liked it! I noticed in your post history that you like coffee so I kinda jumped on that. That coffee was roasted about 300m from my house and is my favourite coffee and she only roasts it once a year. Enjoy :)

ode peoms

I can't figure out who sent this to me. The cd was supposed to be some kind of user name hint. But I'm not nearly that clever. Heh. Or maybe it's that three of my three kids are down for the count this Christmas with a wicked flu. Thanks so much for the gifts! My eldest is looking forward to reading the Zelda book and I can't wait to try out all the treats. :) The theatre book is really really exciting to me! It's exactly up my alley. I'm a little terrified about what my kids are going to prank me with but I'm sure it'll be fun Thanks again. Please let me know who you are!

red_taiyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Knew what my gift was ahead of time thanks to amazon snaffu, but held off on opening it until today. Thanks SS for my awesome gift!
BD7460-F8-B319-4-E0-D-8616-7806-D461-F0-E7.jpg

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thank you John Rabbit for the awesome gifts! I had a laugh at the card (both the card itself and the envelope especially) but definitely appreciated the gifts. Both items were things that I've been wanting to get but held off for some reason or another, so it was a pleasant surprise getting both items.

hWox13c.jpg

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Glad you liked it! I noticed in your post history that you like coffee so I kinda jumped on that. That coffee was roasted about 300m from my house and is my favourite coffee and she only roasts it once a year. Enjoy :)

ode peoms

I can't figure out who sent this to me. The cd was supposed to be some kind of user name hint. But I'm not nearly that clever. Heh. Or maybe it's that three of my three kids are down for the count this Christmas with a wicked flu. Thanks so much for the gifts! My eldest is looking forward to reading the Zelda book and I can't wait to try out all the treats. :) The theatre book is really really exciting to me! It's exactly up my alley. I'm a little terrified about what my kids are going to prank me with but I'm sure it'll be fun Thanks again. Please let me know who you are!

So glad that you like this! I was so nervous about it getting to you in time and I now wish I'd put chocolate in rather than normal sweets - this was my first ever Secret Santa!

The CD is one of my favourites and I love the phrase, hence the username. Don't feel you need to listen to it - it's kind of chilled out dance music so I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Hope your little ones get better soon and if they enjoy the book it's part of a whole load of in depth analysis books from a French company; I wasn't sure if you would be able to read French but if you are, you are in for a treat!

Enjoy the holidays!

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you so much SchuckyDucky! I couldn't figure out how to link you on this post on mobile, so I also sent you a PM. This is my first Kingdom Hearts Funko Pop. I love Old Bay Seasoning, and will definitely try it on my pizza next time I get one. Hollow Knight is exactly what I plan on using the Nintendo gift card on, and maybe Celeste for the PS gift card. I'd been meaning to see Happy Death Day as my horror friends overwhelmingly recommended it to me. Again, thanks so much for the gifts! Another successful SS-ERA season!

Le-mo

Nov 2, 2017
Waiting for my TT to post in the thread. Tracking shows it was delivered on Saturday.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much Secret Santa.

You successfully bought stuff I don't already own!

WIXncAK.jpg

01FcVTn.jpg

Not sure what your username is, I can't read your signature.

Thanks though!

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Haven't received my second package but I opened up my first one:

secretsanta2018.jpg

Thanks SS! Although, it was pretty obvious what it was even when wrapped. This thing is heavy!

Le-mo

Nov 2, 2017
Don't remember if I posted image of my gift but here it is.

JlRhXsV.jpg

I'm immensely enjoying spider man right now. I'm about 20+ hours in and haven't really touched the main story. It will be a while until I can play Valkyria 4 haha. Thanks so much Demosthenes!

jjreamPop

Oct 25, 2017
The package said I'd get here tomorrow, but I guess we had a little Christmas miracle!

hupaaBQ.jpg

Thanks, Santa! Sewing supplies, a cute charm bracelet, an art book I've been wanting for forever, and chocolate!

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Dead Guy So I've tried out all the snacks and shared some with my brother. The verdict? We enjoyed all the snacks!

The Old Dutch ketchup chips was quite something. A malt vinegar taste with the tomato-ness of the ketchup and savory. I've never had anything like it before despite seeing ketchup chips in the Dominican Republic (lime chips are quite popular there). And award winning Canadian chips! How about that? It was very interesting in a good way. I can see myself getting hooked to them! Especially since I'm a condiment addict.

The Old Dutch All Dressed chips was also pretty unique. Sour cream and onion chips with a hint of barbecue sauce and malt vingar. I definitely enjoyed them. Another addicting snack. That's definitely as Canadian as it gets.

The Cheezies were a bit hard to bite into but taste like Cheetos if Cheetos was made with real cheese. It reminds me of the cheese puffs my grandmas would buy me in the Dominican Republic as a child. Not bad. I can see myself dipping it into some barbecue sauce.

I really enjoyed the Coffee Crisps. I was worried that there would be a strong, overwhelming coffee taste. But I was glad there wasn't because they tasted like Kit Kat bars but with a hint of coffee. It was nicely balanced. It was a highlight. I can see why you love them.

Caramilk: Rich, chocolate and caramel taste as I chewed on it but comforting in a ja'i ne sais quoi way. It tastes familiar but has a distinct taste thanks to real coacoa and sugar. It's damn good!

Aero Minis: Miniature, light fudge taste like brownies but not overwhelming in chocolate taste (perhaps because of the bubbles). Pretty solid.

Maltesers: They taste like Whoppers for sure but with a lighter taste and crunchy. It reminded me a bit of the Butter Finger candy bar minus the peanut butter taste.

Smarties: Here in the U.S., the Smarties that are sold in stores are sweet and sour and chewy. I thought it would be the case with Canada's version of Smarties. But I was surprised to see it was a light vanilla-esque chocolate taste. I find it charming that most of the chocolate say to share with others. I'll be careful eating those or else my dentist will have a field day with my teeth hahaha.

All in all, some really solid snacks all around! The salty snacks were great. Thanks again!

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017
Fully opened up my SS gift and it's awesome!

Thanks so much - never read uncanny X Force and looking forward to it! Starting to get back into Gundam so it'll be fun to build it. Looking forward to the hot sauce and will definitely have lil man cosplay as Gohan one day! Bonus for the Goku Santa Art 😬

hResAOh.jpg

mmKwsti.jpg

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thank you John Rabbit for the awesome gifts! I had a laugh at the card (both the card itself and the envelope especially) but definitely appreciated the gifts. Both items were things that I've been wanting to get but held off for some reason or another, so it was a pleasant surprise getting both items.

hWox13c.jpg
Awesome! Glad my envelope joke played well. Merry Christmas!

My SS didn't identify themselves (unless I missed something) but wow they really did me good! I've already added my previous Red Dragon expansions to the big box, and I had actually forgotten about The Hunger so I'm excited to read it, thanks Santa!

* I forgot to take a picture of the awesome ResetERA logos they drew on their shipping box and the envelope with their letter inside. Well done!

uxt6mb8.jpg

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
This was the gift that arrived for me:
ie9ZTRb.jpg
ie9ZTRb.jpg

inside was...

4VXH8Ci.jpg

a Gundam Deathscythe model!

Attached was a card, that had:
KeyHRsw.jpg

a $25 ThingGeek gift card and a $20 Steam wallet card!

...wait.
Part 2???!!??!?!!?
I didn't know there would be a second part to the gift!

I'm out of town but will be on the lookout for a package when I get back.

Thank you so much to my SS, CM_Ace !

MilShap

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR

Thanks so much - never read uncanny X Force and looking forward to it! Starting to get back into Gundam so it'll be fun to build it. Looking forward to the hot sauce and will definitely have lil man cosplay as Gohan one day! Bonus for the Goku Santa Art 😬

Glad you like it! Merry Xmas!
If you end up liking those comics let me know and maybe I can arrange to send the rest of the run I have. They wouldn't fit in the box this time around. That hot sauce is good on most things in my experience.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017

hResAOh.jpg

mmKwsti.jpg
You will never eat pizza the same!!! Aardvark sauce and pizza is a match made in heaven

vainya

Dec 28, 2017
New Jersey, USA
krae_man I'm glad you liked it. I studied that image you sent me for a long time, hoping I didn't get you something you had already. Happy Christmas to you and a happier 2019!

I peeked at my package when it got here a week ago and saw Let's Go Pikachu and thought "Well I don't have a Switch unless..." I opened the rest of the package and saw this:

Thank you so much Vaco6121! You truly made my year! Happy Christmas and happy 2019 to you!

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Dead Guy So I've tried out all the snacks and shared some with my brother. The verdict? We enjoyed all the snacks!

The Old Dutch ketchup chips was quite something. A malt vinegar taste with the tomato-ness of the ketchup and savory. I've never had anything like it before despite seeing ketchup chips in the Dominican Republic (lime chips are quite popular there). And award winning Canadian chips! How about that? It was very interesting in a good way. I can see myself getting hooked to them! Especially since I'm a condiment addict.

The Old Dutch All Dressed chips was also pretty unique. Sour cream and onion chips with a hint of barbecue sauce and malt vingar. I definitely enjoyed them. Another addicting snack. That's definitely as Canadian as it gets.

The Cheezies were a bit hard to bite into but taste like Cheetos if Cheetos was made with real cheese. It reminds me of the cheese puffs my grandmas would buy me in the Dominican Republic as a child. Not bad. I can see myself dipping it into some barbecue sauce.

I really enjoyed the Coffee Crisps. I was worried that there would be a strong, overwhelming coffee taste. But I was glad there wasn't because they tasted like Kit Kat bars but with a hint of coffee. It was nicely balanced. It was a highlight. I can see why you love them.

Caramilk: Rich, chocolate and caramel taste as I chewed on it but comforting in a ja'i ne sais quoi way. It tastes familiar but has a distinct taste thanks to real coacoa and sugar. It's damn good!

Aero Minis: Miniature, light fudge taste like brownies but not overwhelming in chocolate taste (perhaps because of the bubbles). Pretty solid.

Maltesers: They taste like Whoppers for sure but with a lighter taste and crunchy. It reminded me a bit of the Butter Finger candy bar minus the peanut butter taste.

Smarties: Here in the U.S., the Smarties that are sold in stores are sweet and sour and chewy. I thought it would be the case with Canada's version of Smarties. But I was surprised to see it was a light vanilla-esque chocolate taste. I find it charming that most of the chocolate say to share with others. I'll be careful eating those or else my dentist will have a field day with my teeth hahaha.

All in all, some really solid snacks all around! The salty snacks were great. Thanks again!

No problem man! Very interesting to hear the opinion of someone who's never tried them before. Glad you liked all of them! Hope the rest of your Christmas is great!