Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thumb2-uefa-champions-league-final-2018-real-madrid-liverpool-fc-jafar-art.jpg

When and where?
Date: 26 May 2018
Time: 20:45 CET / 02:45 PM EDT
Broadcast and Streaming: https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2993480/real-madrid-vs-liverpool/

About the Champions League

The UEFA Champions League is an annual continental club football competition organized by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) and contested by top-division European clubs. It is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world and the most prestigious club competition in European football, played by the national league champion (and, for some nations, one or more runners-up) of each UEFA national association.

Teams and Lineups

143px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png
1V1V9Nd.png

Liverpool:
Real Madrid:

Road to the Final

Eu4QoRX.png

How Madrid and Liverpool reached the final.

Real Madrid and Liverpool are about to face off in what should be an explosive final. Madrid is looking to win it's third Champions League in a row for a total of 13, while Liverpool would win it's 6th Champions League. While Madrid are always favorites to make it far into this tournament, very few expected Liverpool to reach this stage at the start of the season, but Liverpool have done so in explosive fashion, silencing all critics along the way.

I think its safe to expect a very entertaining and hard fought game.

This Thread is Presented in part by FootyERA.

(come to our OT, fans of all teams and leagues welcomed!)

Last edited:

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Hope that Kloppo takes it home...
jurgen-klopp-napoli-d2hpwp.gif

...atlhough if i had to bet, i would choose Madrid.

Last edited:

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so excited for this match, nervous, anxious, and it's all balled up tightly right now. Liverpool has to take this!! YNWA, 38 years and counting.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've just come in to tell you all how it's going to play out to help you make some money with bets then I'm crawling back to my hole in FootyEra.

Liverpool win 4-3. The game is won essentially with a blitz of between 14 and 21 minutes of 3 goals from Liverpool. Salah kicks it off and each of the front 3 get one. That's the first half.

Madrid pull it back to 3-2 in the second half before Lovren cunts in a towering header around 82 mins. Madrid score almost immediately from the restart and continue to put pressure on deep into stoppage time, of which there is somehow 5 minutes despite very few stoppages. But Liverpool hold out.

See ya.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Whilst I hope Liverpool win, and I think they deserve to on the back of their incredibly entertaining football, I just hope it is a good match for everybody to watch, especially after the incredibly dull FA Cup Final (that sent me to sleep) on Saturday...

enanogrande

Oct 30, 2017
As a Madrid fan, If we're favorites with the bookies by the end of this week, I'm putting $100 on Liverpool.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
I've just come in to tell you all how it's going to play out to help you make some money with bets then I'm crawling back to my hole in FootyEra.

Liverpool win 4-3. The game is won essentially with a blitz of between 14 and 21 minutes of 3 goals from Liverpool. Salah kicks it off and each of the front 3 get one. That's the first half.

Madrid pull it back to 3-2 in the second half before Lovren cunts in a towering header around 82 mins. Madrid score almost immediately from the restart and continue to put pressure on deep into stoppage time, of which there is somehow 5 minutes despite very few stoppages. But Liverpool hold out.

See ya.
I don't know if my heart could take that scenario. It's a good thing I'll be blind drunk by then.

If we win I'm probably gonna to drop my trousers in the middle of the pub and start doing helicopters in front of everyone. Basically there's no way were lifting #6 without me ending up on some kind of register.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Madrid are disciplined, they have the better team overall and should win. However, with Marcelo bombing forward and their usual relaxed attitude to defence in general, they are sitting ducks.

Liverpool are not the best team in Europe but they have an absolutely savage counter attacking game and three strikers who are all in form. They will batter Real if the Spaniards try and walk over them. I think it needs to be remembered also that this is not a vintage Real Madrid team. They have been poor the league. They were poor in the group stages, they looked extremely vulnerable for long periods vs PSG, Juve and Bayern. They do know how to win these games, they do have some fantastic players including one of the greatest ever. It's a hard one to call. If they adjust their style and go defensive, then I think they will take it. But they are too arrogant. They are Real Madrid, they have Ronaldo, they are going for three in a row, they are not going to back off for anybody. Which means they will lose.

Oct 25, 2017

See ya.

Tell us the lottery numbers sensei.

The beautiful thing about the Ronaldo fanboys will be their silence when Salah shows them what a true God looks like.

I'm so ready for the match. I'll never be ready for the stress, but it should be spectacular.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
If Madrid wins, Barça fans cry
If Liverpool wins, United fans cry

Perfect scenario for the neutral fan

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the thread that's going to be full of Real Madrid "fans" who have never seen their team play in person claiming C. Ronaldo the greatest human being ever?

Oct 26, 2017
I'm anyone but R. Madrid, so I want Liverpool to win by default. But the score is likely going to be 6-4 in Madrid's favor. Liverpool has no concept of defense.

But Salah is an Egyptian God so maybe miracles can happen.