• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
If you want endless Walking Dead content, boy IMDB tv is going to have it.

The curated channel targets fans of The Walking Dead with select full episodes of the original series, which just announced its zombie-stagger into the sunset. It will also feature Fear the Walking Dead, Ride with Norman Reedus, Friday Night in with the Morgans, and other related programming. A press release about the channel says it also has "never-before-seen behind the scenes footage, bonus content, original digital series, cast interviews and fan favorite episodes."

deadline.com

‘The Walking Dead Universe Experience’ Makes IMDb TV Its Exclusive Streaming Home

AMC and Amazon's ad-supported streaming service IMDb TV have teamed on The Walking Dead Universe Experience and five other linear channels.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
I saw Money Heist, Young, Witcher, Dark, Sex Education and recently Umbrella Academy, Warrior Nuns stay a few weeks in my country Netflix top 10 list. While high profile Ryan Murphy stuffs or BlackAF, sadly MindHunter nowhere to be seen.

Money Heist is huge in my country so I assume its big everywhere. I guess this is kind of content Netflix will focus from now on.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I saw Money Heist, Young, Witcher, Dark, Sex Education and recently Umbrella Academy, Warrior Nuns stay a few weeks in my country Netflix top 10 list. While high profile Ryan Murphy stuffs or BlackAF, sadly MindHunter nowhere to be seen.

Money Heist is huge in my country so I assume its big everywhere. I guess this is kind of content Netflix will focus from now on.
While Money Heist hype has definitely died down in Brazil, the final season of Dark was easily the most hyped Netflix release over here this year. I don't think anything else was even close.

TBH, I really like the focus on international shows. Sense8 was a big example of a show gutted only because it wasn't a hit in the US. It was ahead of its time in a way, a show made for global audiences that Netflix (at the time) didn't really know what to do with.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
While Money Heist hype has definitely died down in Brazil, the final season of Dark was easily the most hyped Netflix release over here this year. I don't think anything else was even close.

TBH, I really like the focus on international shows. Sense8 was a big example of a show gutted only because it wasn't a hit in the US. It was ahead of its time in a way, a show made for global audiences that Netflix (at the time) didn't really know what to do with.

I like Sense8 but I have a feeling its too weird too much penis for general audience. Although Sex Education is popular so what do I know about GE's taste.

As Hollywood Reporter pointed out Stranger Things although some considered a massive hits but its too US-centrist. Money Heist s4 and Dark s3 probably pulled bigger numbers international.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Friday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2020-Sep-11-FRI.png

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First trailer for "Moonbase 8":

From Showtime's official synopsis: "Set in the isolated desert of Winslow, Arizona at NASA's Moon Base Simulator, it follows eager astronauts Skip (Armisen), Rook (Heidecker) and their leader Cap (Reilly) as they attempt to qualify for their first lunar mission. While working vigorously to complete their training, a series of unexpected circumstances forces the astronauts to question their own mental sanity, trust in each other and whether or not they're cut out for space travel."

Oct 25, 2017
What is up with the Travel Channel lately?
Its complete all-day marathons of ghost shows rotating every day for a solid while already.
today for example is "Paranormal Caught on Camera" all day, tomorrow is Bigfoot all day, then haunted hotels the next day.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
What is up with the Travel Channel lately?
Its complete all-day marathons of ghost shows rotating every day for a solid while already.
today for example is "Paranormal Caught on Camera" all day, tomorrow is Bigfoot all day, then haunted hotels the next day.

I remember when it was like Food Network 2.0. Now, I guess it's another Discovery, History, A&E, etc...

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All the word of mouth I've heard about Swank's show is that the space stuff is cool but the family stuff is a huge bore and turn off.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

I really need to watch Ozark S3, for whatever reason I always put Ozark off for months, and then when I finally watch it I love it, same shit happened with S2

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

Rick Riordan Developing Feature Adaptations Of ‘The Kane Chronicles’ At Netflix

Rick Riordan Developing Feature Adaptations Of 'The Kane Chronicles' At Netflix
Rick Riordan, who is best known for creating the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, took to social media to unveil that he is developing feature adaptations of his The Kane Chronicles series at Netflix.

Riordan excitedly revealed the news on his Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as his website. "We have been working on this deal since last October, about the same time we started working on Percy, and I'm so glad I can now announce it!" he wrote. "That's all I can say for the moment, but stay tuned."

In The Kane Chronicles, Riordan takes audiences on another journey of mythology as the book series explores Egyptian gods in the modern world through the eyes of the Sadie and Carter Kane. The first of the three books in the series is The Red Pyramid, which was published in 2010. This was followed by The Throne of Fire and The Serpent's Shadow. The series is set in the same universe as Riordan's Camp Half-Blood Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
AMC Orders 'Mega City Smiths' Stop-Motion Animated Baby Doll Series From 'Patriot' Creator

Created by Steve Conrad, the Mega City Smiths story unfolds via the stop-motion animation of baby dolls repurposed as a grown-up cast of characters. The series hinges on an investigation into the mysterious disappearance of fictional metropolis Mega City's most famous magnate. Two intrepid detectives follow the case, rallying to fight against their city's dangerous corruption, at a high cost to themselves and their families, all in pursuit of a gentler place to call home.

deadline.com

AMC Orders ‘Mega City Smiths’ Stop-Motion Animated Baby Doll Series From ‘Patriot’ Creator

AMC ordered six half-hour episodes of Mega City Smiths, an innovative stop-motion animated baby doll dramedy series.

Bizarre premise, but in for whatever Steve Conrad does next

Last edited:

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
AVclub review : C-

To some extent, the team behind Ratched—like Romansky and executive producers Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan—knowingly push this story into campy pulp territory. Where One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest explored the inhumanity of the mental health system, a coldness viscerally personified by the character of Nurse Ratched, the show plays on the theory of what if she were a repressed lesbian hell-bent on controlling others because of her pain.

Ratched's origins of evil serve up more spectacle than depth

Status
Not open for further replies.