• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
Superstore season 6 yes!

shame will and grace is ending the latest episode about being in a plane was so funny

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
You think so? I thought the last couple of episodes were awful. A poop joke was one episode and bi-erasure was another. Not to mention the overarching storyline of Grace bring pregnant sucks worse than it did the first time the show tried it.

agreed the last few episodes weren't good but Karen on the plane was great

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Two young girls that grow into women in 60s (I think?) Naples, Italy. It's more complicated that than, though, and the books are narrated by one of the two. It's very internal and not so plot driven, so I'm not sure how it translates to the screen.

Translates wonderfully becuse it has the tension and slight unreality of a dreamy horror movie.

Sparky2112

Feb 20, 2018
Translates wonderfully becuse it has the tension and slight unreality of a dreamy horror movie.

Oh, I'll give it a run, I just haven't yet. I consumed the four novels and I can't exactly articulate why, which just means they worked their magic in some don't-scrutinize-it-too-closely kind of way.

Sparky2112

Feb 20, 2018
I might be lttp, for forgive, but I noticed Better Call Saul S4 is on Netflix now. So there goes my next few evenings.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Tuesday night's ratings. Fox's "The Resident" was actually a rerun last night. ShowBuzzDaily did not mark an R next to it by accident:

Fast-Demo-2020-Feb-11-TUE.png

Last edited:

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
huh, Ray got canned? I'm surprised, wasn't it still relevantly popular? I mean it got worse ratings season by season but overall seemed like it got decent ratings.

Oh well, I don't really care that much. It's just something I started to watch when nothing was on. I kinda lost interest after the show moved to
New York
. I wonder what happened behind the scenes, I mean they dropped some story lines like they were nothing
Armenian payback, Neo Nazi payback were dropped like Terry dropped that Boxer kid.
I sill kept watching but mainly for Mickey and Sandy but even they got tiresome.

OP
OP
mreddie

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Conners Live kinda worked I guess?

Also weird that mixedish is still higher than blackish

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone's favorite Gilmore Girl to star in Disney+'s adaptation of "Mighty Ducks"

tvline.com

Lauren Graham to Star in Mighty Ducks Series Reboot at Disney+

Lauren Graham has been tapped to star in Disney-Plus' forthcoming series adaptation of 'The Mighty Ducks'

In the reboot, which is set in present day Minnesota, the Mighty Ducks have evolved from scrappy underdogs to an ultra-competitive, powerhouse youth hockey team. After 12-year-old Evan (Noon) is unceremoniously cut from the Ducks, he and his mom Alex (Graham) set out to build their own ragtag team of misfits to challenge the cutthroat, win-at-all-costs culture of competitive youth sports.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone's favorite Marvel superhero teams up with Nahnatchka Khan to play a serial killer in a comedy:
tvline.com

Krysten Ritter to Lead Dark Comedy From Don’t Trust the B— Creator

'Jessica Jones' star Krysten Ritter will play a serial killer in an untitled dark comedy project — get the details.
Jessica Jones might not look too fondly upon Krysten Ritter's next TV role: The actress will lead an untitled dark comedy series in which she'll play a serial killer, our sister site Deadlinereports.

The project — which will reunite Ritter with Don't Trust the B— in Apartment 23 creator Nahnatchka Khan — is based on William Schlichter's 2018 novel SKA: Serial Killers Anonymous, which follows seven murderers who form their own support group.
A network is not currently attached to the series, though Deadline reports that Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and HBO Max are among the streamers that have entered a bidding war for the project. Ritter will executive-produce with Khan, who is also co-writing the series with Angela LaManna (The Punisher).

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Last minute save for Mr. Donovan? 🤔

"It seems like your voices have been heard," Liev Schreiber told fans in an Instagram message Wednesday evening. "Too soon to say how or when, but with a little luck and your ongoing support, there will be more Ray Donovan."

deadline.com

“There Will Be More ‘Ray Donovan’,” Star Liev Schreiber Says Following Backlash Over Cancellation

Ray Donovan star Liev Schreiber, who had been rallying fans for support, posted an encouraging update.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, The Conners did the live gimmick this time? And about the election too.

I assume no one cared though. lol

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
For Life was equal parts ridiculous, campy, and glorious. I'm so in for this show.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
So, uh, Wednesday night's ratings are up, but ShowBuzzDaily messed up the grid where it's not showing it at all. They still have an analysis up for those who want to read it though:

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-wednesday-network-scorecard-2-12-2020.html

ShowBuzzDaily said:
CBS: The midseason cycle of SURVIVOR was at 1.3, steady with the fall premiere, but down 0.3 from last season's midseason start. CRIMINAL MINDS was at 0.6 compared to last week's 0.6/0.5.

ABC: Returning from a week off, THE GOLDBERGS shed 0.1 to 0.8, and SCHOOLED held at 0.7. MODERN FAMILY aired its first new episode in 3 weeks, up 0.1 to 0.9, and SINGLE PARENTS was up 0.1 from last week to 0.6. STUMPTOWN remained at 0.4.

NBC: CHICAGO MED (1.1) and CHICAGO FIRE (1.1) were steady, and CHICAGO PD was down 0.1 to 1.0.

FOX: THE MASKED SINGER dropped 0.2 to 1.8, and LEGO MASTERS fell 0.4 to 1.2.

CW: RIVERDALE remained at 0.2, followed by a rerun of the KATY KEENE pilot at 0.1.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I read an interview on a key twist of "Avenue 5", and I'm honestly intrigued enough to start watching.

Basically, it's revealed Hugh Laurie's character is actually a British actor. As someone that likes Hugh Laurie's natural voice, I'm probably gonna watch the show now.

Status
Not open for further replies.