• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, did we know this about the "Saved by the Bell" reboot?
tvline.com

Saved by the Bell: Mark-Paul Gosselaar Offers First Look at Gov. Zack Morris

'Saved by the Bell': Zack Morris returning in revival; Mark-Paul Gosselaar shares a first photo in blond wig.
Gosselaar previously told TVLine that the new SBTB will draw inspiration from the popular Funny or Die web-series Zack Morris Is Trash, which revisits episodes of the original series to reveal that Zack has always been "a completely horrible human being." Trash EP Dashiell Driscoll is among the writers on the forthcoming revival, which is being spearheaded by Great News creator Tracey Wigfield.
EDIT: The 'this' being "Zack Morris Is Trash" will have an impact on the reboot.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
tvline.com

'Saved by the Bell': Zack Morris returning in revival; Mark-Paul Gosselaar shares a first photo in blond wig.

EDIT: The 'this' being "Zack Morris Is Trash" will have an impact on the reboot.
I don't know if it was posted in this thread but it was posted in the Zack Morris is Trash thread back in September he was joining the writing staff.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I mean that's how it's been on some variety shows for decades. You can hear the crew reacting to the hosts and guests.
I just went around on YouTube to watch the clips of the shows so far this week and yeah, Live with Kelly & Ryan is basically doing that.
That's what I assume every late night show will do because audience reaction is such a huge part of delivering comedy.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
tvline.com

This is one reboot I think can really work. Plus that one of the leads is a trans woman and that is all kinds of amazing to me.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Lost in Space is the only Netflix sclusie I like...

I was afraid it wasn't getting a S3, so I guess that's one bright side.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
There's so many shows with just a couple of episodes left to produce this season that must be sweating hard right now

Riverdale already had production shut down

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Wednesday night's ratings. I didn't realize there were so many reruns on last night:

Fast-Demo-2020-Mar-11-WED.png

Oct 25, 2017
yes, NASCAR and Golf will still run...without fans.

Still, people fly for all these, and like nascar has hundreds if not a thousand staff for races so...seems risky.

lucky300

Aug 9, 2018
deadline.com

Production Of ‘Russian Doll’, ‘Rutherford Falls’ & ‘Little America’ Put On Hold By Uni TV Amid Coronavirus Crisis

EXCLUSIVE: Universal Television has delayed production on three series, Season 2 on Russian Doll, starring Natasha Lyonne, for Netflix, Season 2 of anthology Little America for Apple and Season 1 of Rutherford Falls, headlined by Ed Helms, for Peacock, I have learned. I hear all of the shows...
Universal Television has delayed production on three series, Season 2 on Russian Doll, starring Natasha Lyonne, for Netflix, Season 2 of anthology Little America for Apple and Season 1 of Rutherford Falls, headlined by Ed Helms, for Peacock, I have learned.

I hear all of the shows were yet to start filming and had no firm delivery dates, giving the studio some wiggle room as it navigates the fast spreading coronavirus outbreak. Writing and casting for the three comedies continues, and production on all of the studio's current series and pilots is going on as planned for now.
I'm posting this here for the news that Russian Doll season 2 apparently hasn't even started filming yet. Which is really surprising to me, as the first season was released over a year ago.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

Coronavirus: TV Shows That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak

List of TV shows that have halted or delayed production over coronavirus concerns includes 'Grey's Anatomy,' the 'NCIS' franchise, 'Grace and Frankie'

And

deadline.com

Coronavirus: NBCUniversal Halts Production On About 35 Series Including ‘Chicago’ Dramas, ‘Kelly Clarkson Show’ & ‘Angelyne’

NBCUniversal has suspended production on the majority of its series across all entertainment production units due to coronavirus.

Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

List of TV shows that have halted or delayed production over coronavirus concerns includes 'Grey's Anatomy,' the 'NCIS' franchise, 'Grace and Frankie'

And

deadline.com

Coronavirus: NBCUniversal Halts Production On About 35 Series Including ‘Chicago’ Dramas, ‘Kelly Clarkson Show’ & ‘Angelyne’

NBCUniversal has suspended production on the majority of its series across all entertainment production units due to coronavirus.
oh wheel and jeopardy decided to forgo doing the no audience? I guess contestants do fly in.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
So with shows halting production and no sports on TV what will people's excuses be for not catching up on their shows? The NEWS? 😆

Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

And

deadline.com

oh wow missed it the first time.

While most shows are expected to resume production, the Dick Wolf dramas, which are close to wrapping their seasons, are among a few that will not return, calling it a season, I hear. That is a strategy also employed by CBS TV Studios on its procedural dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.