• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
If only NBC fielded better freshmen shows, as Superstore is getting close to reaching parity with Young Sheldon.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I like Sunnyside, but I knew it wouldn't last. One of the only white people is the comic relief.

More seriously, it feels like season one of Parks. Everyone is fleshed out and all, but with just a bit more polish, the characters and their interactions would be so much better.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what's going to be included with HBO Max. I'm mostly wondering if it will include content from crunchyroll, rooster teeth, and Whatever contracts they still might own from drama Fever.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Do we know what's going to be included with HBO Max. I'm mostly wondering if it will include content from crunchyroll, rooster teeth, and Whatever contracts they still might own from drama Fever.

All the HBO content + big library titles like Friends, Big Bang, Fresh Prince + original series. I haven't heard about anything from Crunchyroll appearing on the series, but Netflix/Hulu are big on anime so it wouldn't shock me to see some content wind up there.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All the HBO content + big library titles like Friends, Big Bang, Fresh Prince + original series. I haven't heard about anything from Crunchyroll appearing on the series, but Netflix/Hulu are big on anime so it wouldn't shock me to see some content wind up there.

Im mainly wondering as anime and animation has become more important to streaming platforms and WB owns what's probably the biggest anime distribution site in the west

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Final ratings for Thursday night:

ABC's "How to Get Away with Murder" adjusted down 0.1.
CBS's "Young Sheldon" adjusted up 0.1.
Fox's "NFL Thursday Night Football" adjusted up 1.2. (I probably shouldn't compare preliminary numbers to finals.)
The CW's "Legacies" adjusted up 0.1.

Final-Bcast-2019-Oct-17-THU.png

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shame about Bluff City Law, what I did catch of it seemed alright, and I've always been a fan of Jimmy Smit's work.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, a 9-month delay? I half-expect recasts of the non-Cho main characters due to scheduling issues.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Sad about "Patriot", even if the second season wasn't near as good as the first one, I hoped it could have been redeemed with a third one.

Oct 27, 2017

The 29th is their big event to announce all these things. Having had a chance to study how well Disney's reveal did, and how badly Apple's did, I think this event will tell us a lot about the competence of the leadership if nothing else.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should have dumped both TItans and Doom Patrol on Netflix worldwide. Titans would have been popular there.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Legacies isn't pulling in much. I think I'll prepare myself for this second season to probably be the last, if not the next one.

I still want that last season or one last movie of The Vampire Diaries, although S8 ended well.

Status
Not open for further replies.