- Oct 26, 2017
Welcome, everyone! It's a new year! A new chapter of console screenshots!
2018 (old thread here) was filled with some of the most beautiful games that have been released to date including God of War, Forza Horizon 4, Octopath Traveler, Red Dead Redemption 2 and many more! It was definitely one of the best looking years for console games.
2019 has now arrived and looks to deliver an entirely new set of gorgeous games for us to explore and share. Just like 2018 and the years before, we are here to show off some of the most beautiful, creative, fun, and exciting moments we have captured! Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Devil May Cry V, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Days Gone and Anthem are just a few games to look forward to this year. I'm sure I speak for a few of us when I say that I look forward to seeing the moments we all experience and share this year. Happy posting!
Would also like to thank VanWinkle for the work, time and effort spent posting the console screenshot threads every year.
- PlayStation 4, PlayStation Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and Wii U screens only.
- Two screenshots per post, two consecutive posts allowed.
- *NEW* If there have been no new post in two hours and you were the last to post, you may make two more consecutive posts.
- NO triple posting.
- The name of the game and the console you took the screens from should be in the first line of the post.
- "Photomode" must be in the first line of any post that has screenshots that were taken using a photomode.
- Do not post any surprising plot-related moments or locations from a game released in the LAST THREE MONTHS.
- Screenshots must be 1080p if they're from the PS4 or Xbox One, and 720p or 1080p if they're from the Wii U/Switch. While 4K images are allowed for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, you are highly encouraged to downsample them to 1080p instead.
Last edited by a moderator: