• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

2019 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Lant_War

The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I love it. Literally the only problem I have with it is there are only four different environments, but with the variety in tracks and time of day, it keeps the game fresh enough. The devs are working on updates, multi and additional content as well.
Nice, wasn't aware it existed but the gameplay videos looked pretty cool.

U2NUMB

Oct 25, 2017
Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox One X

I posted this in the Horizon 4 thread but figured it might be a great laugh for many here... if you think games these days look good.. this is proof.

"Alright... so I did a bad thing ... Joseph Gordon Levitt .. yes that guy.. had a photo contest on his twitter. He wanted great shots of after a hike or from cool places.. so I submitted a Horizon 4 shot that I took months ago... he obviously did not notice it was a game.. thats how good this game looks."

Lant_War

The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Bloodborne - Gameplay (1) / Cutscene (2, SPOILERS) - PS4 Slim

For those that use ImageBam, never select adult content for the pictures lol.