• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Wonderful, was just thinking I hadn't seen the 2018 thread in quite some time. Will post some pics soon

Anyone know if there is any way to disable images? I stopped contributing after the redesign because there are screens from games posted here that I have yet to play. I want to restart but this thread is a minefield of spoilers. Any help would be welcome.

Yyyyeah I'm thinking we saw the same spoiler. I guess technically Spider-Man falls outside the stated 3 month rule in the OP :|

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Wonderful, was just thinking I hadn't seen the 2018 thread in quite some time. Will post some pics soon

Yyyyeah I'm thinking we saw the same spoiler. I guess technically Spider-Man falls outside the stated 3 month rule in the OP :|

Not just that though. Previously I simply had the ability to disable images altogether so that they would appear as URL links. This allowed me to choose the games whose screens I wanted to see meaning absolutely no exposure to any screens from games I had/have yet to play.

This lack of the vital feature was a truly significant oversight in the redesign and I am left to inquire if members here are using some sort of plugin or work around to achieve the same result?

I honestly can not contribute until this issue is sorted out.

Dick Whitman

Oct 30, 2017
Also, I wish there was a way to limit the amount of posts per page for this thread. It always takes a couple of minutes for me to load a single page and even then half of the screenshots never end up actually displaying but are instead represented by a broken thumbnail.

Oct 27, 2017
Not just that though. Previously I simply had the ability to disable images altogether so that they would appear as URL links. This allowed me to choose the games whose screens I wanted to see meaning absolutely no exposure to any screens from games I had/have yet to play.

This lack of the vital feature was a truly significant oversight in the redesign and I am left to inquire if members here are using some sort of plugin or work around to achieve the same result?

I honestly can not contribute until this issue is sorted out.

We are aware and it is being looked into when it can be installed.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Happy New Year everyone! :D I shall be posting a lot more in this thread this year since there are not that many console games with a photomode coming this year, warranting their own photography thread. :(

God of War, PS4 Pro, photomode

31702934998_14bd93246f_o.png

45672996625_f0a50194d4_o.png

Idan27081

Jan 1, 2019
I have been lurking these threads since the old place, I just signed up a few days ago and this year I'm gonna post some shots (that I think look nowhere near as good as the amazing stuff you guys post).
Here we go:

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Base PS4 | Photomode
46587611411_492e354350_o_d.png

45673296925_4f736533b1_o_d.png

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Nintendo Switch

DwAVi48UwAA90L8.jpg:large

I'll never get tired of taking screenshots of Uraya. Too bad for the image compression

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Woo! New year, new thread! Looking forward to all the great screenshots coming up this year.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Elgato GCHD)
botw-elgato-gchd-36692910295-o.png

botw-elgato-gchd-36297818290-o.png

Also trying to save a couple of albums from my flickr collection before they start deleting it. Ugh.

Oct 28, 2017
How do I post my screenshots on here? Sorry, first time and I only have an iPad. Can I do it with an iPad or do I need a pc? Thanks :)

PS: I have the PlayStation app if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.