• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

2019 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Shev

Dec 12, 2017
I am still reeling from the order of magnitude improvement over BB insofar as character model is concerned. Absolutely magnificent. Thank you kindly for filling my request.
No problem. The improvement probably mostly comes down to the benefit of having a pre-set character versus custom.

Sekiro | PS4 Pro

i-Lo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Republic Commando | X

No problem. The improvement probably mostly comes down to the benefit of having a pre-set character versus custom.

Sekiro | PS4 Pro
*snip*
Definitely that and in addition the material shader for the skin actually looks like skin (pore details and much more accurate sub surface scattering) instead of rubbery porcelain of BB. I am curious to know whether NPCs with whom Wolf can interact with also have this level of accuracy to their modelling.

Shev

Dec 12, 2017
I am curious to know whether NPCs with whom Wolf can interact with also have this level of accuracy to their modelling.
I'd say it's a mixed bag of plain and detailed faces. The more important ones are fairly good looking while less important ones are either rather plain or concealed.
I'm having issues post this screenshot that I'm trying to use from imgur when I copy the link and insert it doesn't work. Can someone help me?
I use the link they call 'direct link'. The link to the image below is for instance "https://i.imgur.com/QsPyBE1.png".

Resident Evil 2 Remake | PS4 Pro

Oct 25, 2017
The Gardens Between | Xbox 1 X

It is amazing just how good Remedy are at scanning and modelling faces for their games. Is that gameplay or photomode?

Dr Guildo - Gameplay looks absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the great work.
That's actually straight up gameplay. I just got the X and it's crazy how night and day QB looks on it