• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 12 hours, 23 minutes, 57 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

2019 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Tesla Trooper

Dec 12, 2017
I am still reeling from the order of magnitude improvement over BB insofar as character model is concerned. Absolutely magnificent. Thank you kindly for filling my request.
No problem. The improvement probably mostly comes down to the benefit of having a pre-set character versus custom.

Sekiro | PS4 Pro

i-Lo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Republic Commando | X

No problem. The improvement probably mostly comes down to the benefit of having a pre-set character versus custom.

Sekiro | PS4 Pro
*snip*
Definitely that and in addition the material shader for the skin actually looks like skin (pore details and much more accurate sub surface scattering) instead of rubbery porcelain of BB. I am curious to know whether NPCs with whom Wolf can interact with also have this level of accuracy to their modelling.

PabloTheThird

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having issues post this screenshot that I'm trying to use from imgur when I copy the link and insert it doesn't work. Can someone help me?

Tesla Trooper

Dec 12, 2017
I am curious to know whether NPCs with whom Wolf can interact with also have this level of accuracy to their modelling.
I'd say it's a mixed bag of plain and detailed faces. The more important ones are fairly good looking while less important ones are either rather plain or concealed.
I'm having issues post this screenshot that I'm trying to use from imgur when I copy the link and insert it doesn't work. Can someone help me?
I use the link they call 'direct link'. The link to the image below is for instance "https://i.imgur.com/QsPyBE1.png".

Resident Evil 2 Remake | PS4 Pro

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Devil May Cry 5 (PS4 Pro)
Photo Mode

Nice to finally have a RE Engine game that has photo mode. Too bad it's so bare bones. D: