• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamandy

Nov 6, 2017
Brasil
Days Gone | PS4 Pro | Photomode
dBi2qJL.jpg
qJAWiOt.jpg

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
egg Hey, where are you at mon frere? Long time and no SWBF pics. And also wondering if the images per post could be increased. It is a selfish query as I have thousands upon thousands of images to share. :(

Is that up to me? I remember it used to be 3 pics per post but no double posting. Then upped to 2 pics per post and double post. You saying you want 3 pics and a double post? Lol

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Is that up to me? I remember it used to be 3 pics per post but no double posting. Then upped to 2 pics per post and double post. You saying you want 3 pics and a double post? Lol

Hello mon frere. Hahaha, fair enough, fair enough indeed. What I originally wanted was 5 pics per post with a max of 10 with an half hour cool down but eventually, courtesy of the mod team, I was shown the error of my ways given I did not take into consideration that Posts per page can be altered.

Anyway, now I feel like I should take some time off from contributing here. I need to make adjustments to my pace given I have a propensity for taking far too many screenshots.

More to the point, I really miss your Star Wars posts.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hello mon frere. Hahaha, fair enough, fair enough indeed. What I originally wanted was 5 pics per post with a max of 10 with an half hour cool down but eventually, courtesy of the mod team, I was shown the error of my ways given I did not take into consideration that Posts per page can be altered.

Anyway, now I feel like I should take some time off from contributing here. I need to make adjustments to my pace given I have a propensity for taking far too many screenshots.

More to the point, I really miss your Star Wars posts.

Hahahaha yeah I was thinking along those lines to but damn, 250 pic posts a page sounds intense lol. How many pics do you think you take per gaming session? And I miss taking them honestly, I've been sucked into Dreams, I've made a ton of Star Wars things so far. I'm going to post them today actually.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Hahahaha yeah I was thinking along those lines to but damn, 250 pic posts a page sounds intense lol. How many pics do you think you take per gaming session? And I miss taking them honestly, I've been sucked into Dreams, I've made a ton of Star Wars things so far. I'm going to post them today actually.

Yea, I should have settled for one extra pic per post, lol.

I could give you an overall number but I have never tracked how many per session. For example: With GoW I ended up with around 3000 pics, with Lost Legacy around 1500. In general when I am playing on PS4, each game generates around a 1000 pix on average compared when I am on X which generates a few hundred (because my X kept on auto deleting them.... a story another time).

Anyway, are the AT AT and Star Destroyers you posted YOUR creation?! If so then OMFG, OMMFG! Yea, my body is ready for more your meticulously designed SW stuff!

I would love to know how much time you spent creating these!

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Thank you so much! :)

Yea, I should have settled for one extra pic per post, lol.

I could give you an overall number but I have never tracked how many per session. For example: With GoW I ended up with around 3000 pics, with Lost Legacy around 1500. In general when I am playing on PS4, each game generates around a 1000 pix on average compared when I am on X which generates a few hundred (because my X kept on auto deleting them.... a story another time).

Anyway, are the AT AT and Star Destroyers you posted YOUR creation?! If so then OMFG, OMMFG! Yea, my body is ready for more your meticulously designed SW stuff!

I would love to know how much time you spent creating these!

That doesn't sound so crazy to me honestly, there was a point where there was atleast 40-50gb of space on my Pro that was nothing but screenshots. It was mostly Paragon, The Order 1886 and Battlefront I lol. And they auto delete wtf? Is that something you can adjust lol?
But yeah everything in these screens are all my creations! Hand made, from scratch, with a DS4 lol. Ever since Dreams was announced I wanted it just to make Star Wars related things and it's almost all I've done lol.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Thank you so much! :)

That doesn't sound so crazy to me honestly, there was a point where there was atleast 40-50gb of space on my Pro that was nothing but screenshots. It was mostly Paragon, The Order 1886 and Battlefront I lol. And they auto delete wtf? Is that something you can adjust lol?

Wow! Coming from you, I feel like I am not an insanely obsessive individual. Thank you.

Yea, my X was/is bugged on an OS level. It was fixed by resetting the MAC address but the problem has since crept back. I stopped playing on X entirely for a month or so. I think it should fine (at least for some time) now that the said setting has been reset.

But yeah everything in these screens are all my creations! Hand made, from scratch, with a DS4 lol. Ever since Dreams was announced I wanted it just to make Star Wars related things and it's almost all I've done lol.

Crazy! CRAZY! I hope you are documenting how much time each of these creations take and bud, I would love to see you stream or record your sessions and create a timelapse video for youtube.

Fuck, they amazing! More amazing given you made them DS4! I think those dildo controllers may cut that creation time down though.

All that said, I hope, I really really REALLY hope that your as well others ingenious and lovingly crafted amazing creations transition smoothly from Beta to full version.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wow! Coming from you, I feel like I am not an insanely obsessive individual. Thank you.

Yea, my X was/is bugged on an OS level. It was fixed by resetting the MAC address but the problem has since crept back. I stopped playing on X entirely for a month or so. I think it should fine (at least for some time) now that the said setting has been reset.

Haha oh no, embrace it my friend lol! It's crazy too because it's gotten to the point where I will buy a game just for it's photomode (If it has a decent one). That's crazy about your Xbox though, hopefully it has been address in an update or something.

Crazy! CRAZY! I hope you are documenting how much time each of these creations take and bud, I would love to see you stream or record your sessions and create a timelapse video for youtube.

Fuck, they amazing! More amazing given you made them DS4! I think those dildo controllers may cut that creation time down though.

All that said, I hope, I really really REALLY hope that your as well others ingenious and lovingly crafted amazing creations transition smoothly from Beta to full version.

I plan on doing a few of those actually! I've somewhat done a rough time lapse edit for the Star Destroyer I made. I definitely want to do more though from start to finish! Thank you though! The magic wands definitely make sculpting a lot easier no doubt about it. The Star Destroyer I started in the beta and when the Early Access released I remade it using the beta version as an outline. It took me about 10 hours to get it where I felt it should be. Getting the angles and everything right was very time consuming lol.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Haha oh no, embrace it my friend lol! It's crazy too because it's gotten to the point where I will buy a game just for it's photomode (If it has a decent one). That's crazy about your Xbox though, hopefully it has been address in an update or something.

I plan on doing a few of those actually! I've somewhat done a rough time lapse edit for the Star Destroyer I made. I definitely want to do more though from start to finish! Thank you though! The magic wands definitely make sculpting a lot easier no doubt about it. The Star Destroyer I started in the beta and when the Early Access released I remade it using the beta version as an outline. It took me about 10 hours to get it where I felt it should be. Getting the angles and everything right was very time consuming lol.

I saw that upload and it's fantastic. Yea, I am sure many of us would love to see more.

And 10 hours! Holy shit, that's dedication. Hopefully once you get more used to the tools over time and if you can also get your hands of those controllers perhaps in time efficiency may improve.

Lastly, given you started in Alpha and now the assets are preserved in Beta, it bodes well for asset transference without issues to the retail release.

PS: I made a couple of Gifs from your video. I'll post one - I really like the variable speeds for pan-

7s3dzzA.gif

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I saw that upload and it's fantastic. Yea, I am sure many of us would love to see more.

And 10 hours! Holy shit, that's dedication. Hopefully once you get more used to the tools over time and if you can also get your hands of those controllers perhaps in time efficiency may improve.

Lastly, given you started in Alpha and now the assets are preserved in Beta, it bodes well for asset transference without issues to the retail release.

PS: I made a couple of Gifs from your video. I'll post one - I really like the variable speeds for pan-

7s3dzzA.gif

10 hours is nothing so far lol, everything else is borderline days almost just because I've very picky and if things don't look the way I want I will redo over and over and over and over until I'm satisfied! And I love this gif, I was obsessed with how the pan was going through the clouds in the beginning because it looked kinda real to me lol. And it's funny, in the beta they told us that all copyright material would be removed but then when early access launched everything was still there lol. I was tooo happy!

Bravo egg is really impressive and very very nice job oO Thx Dick ^^

The Dreams Star Wars shots are incredible!!

Thanks you guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.