• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

2019 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

i-Lo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Mad Max | Pro

Dumbmugi Wow! G5 looks really good. That said, it goes to show how much the engine is capable of when the in-engine cutscenes show up which are a step above even this. Then again, IIRC, this is a 60fps game and that, THAT is mind blowing given the fidelity.

BATTLEFRONT II - PlayStation 4 Pro

I am guessing these are LoD 0 models with added post processing in the character viewing gallery. Regardless, they look phenomenal (a good indication of what is to come next gen insofar as real time fidelity is concerned). I keep imagining another SW RPG with that fidelity.

Last edited:

Dumbmugi

Nov 8, 2017
France
@Dumbmugi Wow! G5 looks really good. That said, it goes to show how much the engine is capable of when the in-engine cutscenes show up which are a step above even this. Then again, IIRC, this is a 60fps game and that, THAT is mind blowing given the fidelity.
Yes I finally feel that an excluded MS finally enjoy the power of the one X because in 4k 60 fps with the level of detail of some areas (not all) on my Oled TV is still very pretty <3 and thank you again because thanks to you I can recover my photos faster than before ^^

Gears 5 One X Ingame