2019 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
What’s the best way to upload with best quality? When I use Imgur or some other places the pics aren’t as clear and hide some details

i-Lo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
HZD | Pro

What’s the best way to upload with best quality? When I use Imgur or some other places the pics aren’t as clear and hide some details
If you mean "Where" would be the best place to upload because Imgur DOES indeed compress images then simply right click on some of the images from other posters and see where they host theirs. I use http://www.imagebam.com/ and it has served me well thus far. It does limit individual file size to 10MB, however, as well as slow upload speed compared to Imgur. Otherwise, it is perfect for hosting images that don't get further compressed.

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
Xbox One X

Gears 5

The textures in this game surpasses what Gears 4 had so amazing. Finding so many materials/surfaces detailed as you see there. Highly detailed frequency textures and POMs

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4 Pro)

[Photo Mode]

Glad they finally added a photo mode in Monster Hunter World even if it is a bit limited.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I need to play Quantum Break again. I finished it 3 times. But never played it with the X patch.