• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdNostril

Jan 6, 2019
replay_2019_05_26_00_36ki4.png
replay_2019_05_26_00_jmjac.png
replay_2019_05_26_01_xbjgf.png

FLX-II

Gargantuan Generousness Guaranteed
Oct 28, 2017
Star Wars Battlefront 2
starwarsbattlefrontiiphk9k.png

starwarsbattlefrontiibtjfb.png

starwarsbattlefrontii7hjvl.png

Too bad Cinematic Tools doesnt work anymore. I'm using Ansel but you can only use it in Arcade mode.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He got hired by Dice and apparently isn't allowed to make 3rd party tools anymore. There's a group of people trying to fix all his old tools. Will see if I can track that down again.

FLX-II

Gargantuan Generousness Guaranteed
Oct 28, 2017
He got hired by Dice and apparently isn't allowed to make 3rd party tools anymore. There's a group of people trying to fix all his old tools. Will see if I can track that down again.
It'd be great if you could point me in the right direction. Battlefront II is gorgeous, would love to take more screenshots.

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Assetto Corsa Competizione | In-Game Photo mode| 6k

Game is awesome right out of the gate! Handles like a dream, way better than the first one ever did! Sound is fantastic too, but very very demanding phew!!!!

WSyxHi.jpg

WSyGg9.jpg

WSyX5P.jpg

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU

I'm glad you like them! They somehow give me some Witcher 3 vibes.

While Odyssey has some technical shortcomings like flat lighting, weak AO (it's better with reshades MXAO) and some rough textures, it can look really good. I especially like Kassandras model, no noticeable pop in and the draw distance. The trees in the distance are rather detailed compared to other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.