• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoLLo73

May 15, 2018
EVERSPACE

AN6bez.jpg

BATTLE CHASER NIGHTWAR

http:///y0cd.jpg

langgi

Oct 27, 2017
Southeast Asia
Is there a freecam for this game?

That looks surprisingly good.

I was surprised by Vermintide 2's visuals as well after trying out Photomode mod. I originally let the game autopick my graphic settings and didnt bother to change anything. Now photomode forced me to crank everything to Extreme setting :p

These probably closer to truth since theyre on DX12 renderer without any injected shaders.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 | SRWE hotsampling | Photomode mod
ANedmx.jpg

ANemA1.jpg

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone have Battlefront 2 (2017) free camera? HattiWatti's camera hack crashes the game with the latest update

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I figured some of you may know ITT... how do I record gameplay footage in my screen's actual resolution at the FPS the game is running at?

I've tried shadowplay at the highest bit-rate possible, and recordings come out quite grainy. They certainly don't look as clear as my gameplay.

Do you know of any good tutorials/articles/etc... I could read?

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I figured some of you may know ITT... how do I record gameplay footage in my screen's actual resolution at the FPS the game is running at?

I've tried shadowplay at the highest bit-rate possible, and recordings come out quite grainy. They certainly don't look as clear as my gameplay.

Do you know of any good tutorials/articles/etc... I could read?

What resolution do you game at? Shadowplay, if im not mistaken records up to 4k! And results turn out great. No grain on my end at least. Must be something on your end, and the way it's setup. But for me personally, Dxtory provides the best results, so you might wanna try that out.

Here is a great Dxtory tutorial >>>

Kingdom Come: Deliverance | Cheat Engine | 8k

46569779712_6b4e7df9ed_o.png

46569781392_6c8ce7b584_o.png

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The Witcher 3
Downsampled to 1440 on a 1080 monitor.

ANhImk.jpg

Gears of War 4

Downsampled to 4k on a 1080 monitor.

ANhiFa.jpg

Last edited:

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Jim2point0, do you by any chance still have your Witcher 2 free camera table around? Based on the Internet, it seems you used to have it available. Would you mind sharing it again? Thanks a lot, any help would be appreciated

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jim2point0, do you by any chance still have your Witcher 2 free camera table around? Based on the Internet, it seems you used to have it available. Would you mind sharing it again? Thanks a lot, any help would be appreciated
Kinda surprised nobody has churned out something better by now. Mine was just a wonky cheat engine table with some caveats.

Geralt must be moving when using timestop or it breaks.... things. Aka, dont stand still and use timestop.

It's here. Hopefully it still works. I never did an AOB scan for it :(

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Kinda surprised nobody has churned out something better by now. Mine was just a wonky cheat engine table with some caveats.

Geralt must be moving when using timestop or it breaks.... things. Aka, dont stand still and use timestop.

It's here. Hopefully it still works. I never did an AOB scan for it :(

Thanks Jim! I think it doesn't work with the GOG Galaxy .exe apparently, but as far as I've understood, it works well enough with the Steam version. Thanks a bunch!

Coreda

SVG Wizard
Oct 26, 2017
Regarding the poll question I've seen both the regular two full size landscape images per post, and three full size portrait (in quotes) work in previous threads (I recall PhilGPT even posting one landscape + 3 portrait in a quote tag rather effectively, see post #4009).

However with the portrait quoting unfortunately I'm pretty sure the new Xenforo themes don't set a smaller maximum per image width by default when wrapped in quotes so while previously a quote tag would shrink three portrait images to be around the same width as one landscape image it no longer does, so they're not styled effectively for it anymore.

Edit: added archived link with old theme.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
However with the portrait quoting unfortunately I'm pretty sure the new Xenforo themes don't set a smaller maximum per image width by default when wrapped in quotes
Yeah, that's a pain in the butt. People would have to make their own thumbnails for putting 3 portraits side by side.

One thing I like about Metacouncil (side forum that split off from Era) is that you can manually resize your pictures into thumbnails within your post, and they'll still open full size when you click on them. For some reason Era can't do that even though both forums are Xenforo.

But I'm not even considering that when upping the post limit. I just think there's more flexibility with 3. And Internet connections are getting faster. If we change it and it becomes a problem down the line, we can always revisit it.

OtisInf

Oct 27, 2017
Those are literally just still frames from a cut scene.... It might be better to make some original shots, perhaps? Otherwise it's like taking a frame from a movie. You can do better than that, Kai :)

Last edited:

kaicooper87

Oct 27, 2017
Those are literally just still frames from a cut scene.... It might be better to make some original shots, perhaps? Otherwise it's like taking a frame from a movie. You can do better than that, Kai :)

with reshade its different tone dear..second picture from gameplay
also if there's Camera Tool for Yakuza i'll be soo happy..but yes soon i'll upload from more gameplay
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.