• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A Plague Tale - Stranger Things

Wzxgnm.jpg

Darksiders 3

We5kJK.jpg

We5CxP.jpg

Yeah it's a better looking game than it gets credit for. Also, the RT shader is doing some work here and there. Especially in the "the floor is lava" shot.

Last edited:

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
NeoRaider
The compression on those Plague Tale shots is really, really, really bad. What happened there?
Idk. really. I guess it's Google Photos? I checked and they don't look much different compared to original files. I was using Nvidia Ansel, which is capturing jpg files.

Edit: I am removing them, some screenshots are not even showing for me now. Honestly i just don't know what to use now that Flickr is limiting to 1000 files only. :(

Last edited:

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Idk. really. I guess it's Google Photos? I checked and they don't look much different compared to original files. I was using Nvidia Ansel, which is capturing jpg files.

Edit: I am removing them, some screenshots are not even showing for me now. Honestly i just don't know what to use now that Flickr is limiting to 1000 files only. :(

You can try "Lensdump" It's free, and it's not compressing images! Here is a link for you >>>>

dgrdsv

Oct 25, 2017
This watermark is too small, I can't figure out who's the author and what other games like this one he made...

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
No Man's Sky - 1440p 98% jpg converted with Faststone (Pretty sure anyway...it was 3 months ago)

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, long time lurker (all the way back to the old site)- first time poster
W0Q11x.jpg
W0QPea.jpg
W0JObx.jpg

Last edited:

SuzanoSho

Dec 25, 2017

I've never had an issue like that with Google Photos tbh. Even when setting it to "High Quality", I always have full quality PNGs at very high resolutions without much or any compression at all...

You just have to make sure that when you're sharing or downloading them to share, you choose "Actual size"...

Robert

Nov 15, 2017
I now have 38 hours in Rage 2 and I think I'm finally hitting the end of the Story Missions (I have been focusing on side-content/clearing camps/exploring).

Rage 2

WLDtVb.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I really can't get an idea for how portrait shots look when I have to scroll 3 times to see it all. Might be a better idea to use the resize handles to shrink them down so they can be seen a little easier. After inserting an image, you can see the handles by clicking on it (there's also a button that let's you specify a width or a height). And then people can always click on them to see the full size.

I'll use these 3 No Man's Sky shots as an example.

WqbLHk.png
WqPU5x.jpg
46751975935_b4b14ca6e0_o.png

Not going to make it a rule or anything. Just a suggestion :)

Last edited:

kinjx11

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
good idea , this forum doesn't have image preview scale on auto , other forums do though but without the mouse click for full size , you'll have to R click and open it in a new tab

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Man I really can't get an idea for how portrait shots look when I have to scroll 3 times to see it all. Might be a better idea to use the resize handles to shrink them down so they can be seen a little easier. After inserting an image, you can see the handles by clicking on it (there's also a button that let's you specify a width or a height). And then people can always click on them to see the full size.

I'll use these 3 No Man's Sky shots as an example.

WqbLHk.png
WqPU5x.jpg
46751975935_b4b14ca6e0_o.png

Not going to make it a rule or anything. Just a suggestion :)

Oh nice...totally didn't know that was a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.